Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

application for host

darklegend79

Dice Credits : 10

application for host

Post by darklegend79 on 4th May 2012, 5:45 pm

Runescape display name:darklegend79
    Timezone:gmt+5:30 hrs
    Cash pile:used to be 17m but got hacked now so only 500k
    Total wealth: 7m
    Write a paragraph on why should you be ranked here: dyce genesis is the best fc i have ever seen till now it is legit and hosts a dp everday of 10m i want rank so that i sponsor for the dp and would like to be with dyce gensis for ever
    Any past hosting experience:no
    Hours of Rs playing time per day:5 hrs
    Earning the rank or Buying in(Instant):earning
    Prove you legitimacy and list it down below (Video and screenshots accepted):
    i)i never try to scam and hate it a lot
    ii)once i took money from fr4 for betting but lost the bet and then i had 0 gp left but still i earned 5k and bet it and won and won and won then when i had 100k i gave it to fr4 but acctually he had forgoten it still i returned him and gave the money back to him and now i have 0gp
    iii)i adv for free some times and for some money sometimes when i dont have money left with me

Current date/time is 25th September 2018, 1:49 am