Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

Civils scam.

lurre321
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 91

Civils scam.

Post by lurre321 on 6th May 2012, 12:30 pm

As a few people know Civil left the clan with 2m in his pocket from arun XD. He has scammed arun, we have several witnesses. I hope arun can get a refund. I have video of all the events except for the once leading me to beleive he was about to scam as he tried to get me off 2.5m but i wanted to hold it because i didn't trust him after losing 7m to me and another large amount of cash in cora dyce. More proof is that civil said once he lost the dd "F*** this clan" and left.

I won't make this long, but if there is a need for it I can explain all details and upload video.

Conclution:
    Derank Civil skills (ingame) Civil (irc)
    Refund arun xd 2m
    I'm a genius for calling his bluf.

Dice Credits : 204

Re: Civils scam.

Post by Extreem dyce on 6th May 2012, 12:36 pm

i herd about the scam and i took some screenies for proof

if u need some sreenies bout saying him scamming just ask me Smile

Current date/time is 17th October 2018, 5:06 am