Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

+7
petrus59
Jagex
jaynesis10
XdicesX
Genesis
6SA
shoaibbwsd2
11 posters

Muddy Keys (F2P) Knowledge and tips.

shoaibbwsd2
    shoaibbwsd2

Dice Credits : 74

Muddy Keys (F2P) Knowledge and tips. Empty Muddy Keys (F2P) Knowledge and tips.

Post by shoaibbwsd2 28th November 2011, 11:31 am

The fastest way to make money in the F2P game is Muddy Keys. (Excluding merchenting and flipping) This method makes up to 600k-700k an hour. Here is what you need:
    -24 Muddy keys (4 slots empty)
    -A Gem Bag (purchased from Daemonheim for 2000 tokens)
    -A scimitar, i suggest iron (cheap).
    -3 Swordfishes (for emergency purposes)
    -Ring of Kinship ( As a teleport to daemonheim, the closest bank when you teleport from level 20 wilderness.

Muddy keys. (4,436 gp from Grand Exchange) Helps you profit 8k if you get the key and 5k if you buy the key per opening the chest! Muddy Keys are rare drops from 'Chaos Dwarfs'. I suggest buying them (obove the usual price) from Grand Exchange. Instructions:

1) Start at lumbridge with the items i have mentioned above (no Armour as it slows your running energy).

2) Use the canoe 'Waka' (57 woodcutting) to travel to level 30 wilderness.

3) Run North-west and you will find a river of Lava. The entrance of the "Lave Maze" is guarded by black knights. Ignore them and chop the first cobweb. (with the iron scimitar wielded)

4) Make sure you are going the correct way, you WILL encounter 3 cobwebs in total if you are going the right way.

5) Now you find yourself in a sort of yard with 2 lesser demons. Attack one in such a way that it remains stuck behind the locked chest. This way the other lesser demon won't bother you.

6) 'Use Muddy key on Chest' and you will find some treasure (total of 8k, includes: Ruby, Mithril Bar, Anchoivie pizza, Mithril Dagger, 4 law runes, 4 death runes and 30 chaos runes)

7) After opening the chest 4 times, you will only notice 4 mithril bars in your inventory. Drop the bars and pick up the rubies which you will store in your gem bag. Then, pick up the mithril bars again. ( i sugggest 4 as there is not much loss if you have to go to lobby quickly)

8 ) after using up all your muddy keys, Eat the three Swordfishes you have in your inventory and pick up the pile of: law runes, Death Runes and chaos runes.

9) Using the same route you used to enter the maze, exit it and run to level 20 wilderness after which you will teleport to daemonheim and bank there. Teleport to lumbridge and run to the canoe to do it again. Its approximately 120k-130k profit per run! (10 mins).

--WHILE RUNNING IN WILDY KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR MINI-MAP. IF YOU ENCOUNTER PLAYER KILLERS EXIT TO LOBBY IMMEDIATELY!--
    I recommend buying the keys as they are rare drops from the Chaos Dwarfs (also in level 36 wildy!).

I hope this guide helped.
    GL!

Last edited by shoaibbwsd2 on 3rd January 2012, 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Price of Muddy keys.)
    6SA
    6SA
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 4

Muddy Keys (F2P) Knowledge and tips. Empty Re: Muddy Keys (F2P) Knowledge and tips.

Post by 6SA 28th November 2011, 1:57 pm

uhm u put the title as F2P(Free to play)
    but I dont think its really F2P...
    shoaibbwsd2
    shoaibbwsd2

Muddy Keys (F2P) Knowledge and tips. Empty Re: Muddy Keys (F2P) Knowledge and tips.

Post by shoaibbwsd2 28th November 2011, 2:33 pm

Ok, look. I can assure you i am not a member, and i have been using this method for the past 2 months. Canoes, became F2P (free to play). Ring of Kinship, what you get when you start dungeoneoring (F2P skill). Muddy keys, purchased from the Grand Exchange, are F2P and so are Chaos Dwarfs that drop them. So apparently everything in this guide IS F2P.
    GL!
    Genesis
    Genesis

Muddy Keys (F2P) Knowledge and tips. Headof10

Dice Credits : 1105

Post by Genesis 28th November 2011, 2:37 pm

This is a really good and detailed guide! I hope other people will use it!

Keep on writting guides like this and good job on it!
    XdicesX
    XdicesX

Dice Credits : 106

Post by XdicesX 28th November 2011, 3:04 pm

I really think this is a great guide to follow ^^
    6SA
    6SA
    Private Host
    Private Host

Post by 6SA 28th November 2011, 4:03 pm

shoaibbwsd2 wrote:Ok, look. I can assure you i am not a member, and i have been using this method for the past 2 months. Canoes, became F2P (free to play). Ring of Kinship, what you get when you start dungeoneoring (F2P skill). Muddy keys, purchased from the Grand Exchange, are F2P and so are Chaos Dwarfs that drop them. So apparently everything in this guide IS F2P.
    GL!
    Oh thankyou for the info! I never knew that canoes were f2p!

Thankyou for this wonderful guide (:
    jaynesis10
    jaynesis10

Dice Credits : 141

Post by jaynesis10 29th November 2011, 6:25 am

your guides are all awesome. Smile
    Jagex
    Jagex

Dice Credits : 397

Post by Jagex 29th November 2011, 6:35 am

Yeah, great guide!! I am actually planning to do this in a little bit!! I'm also excited that this is for f2p
    petrus59

Dice Credits : 1

Post by petrus59 29th November 2011, 4:44 pm

Great job with the guide!! Very Happy But one thing that's wrong is the woodcutting level for the waka, it should be 57+, not 55. I trained up till 55 today and realised that I couldn't make a waka... Sad
    Arun XD
    Arun XD
    Lieutenant Host
    Lieutenant Host

Dice Credits : 321

Post by Arun XD 29th November 2011, 5:45 pm

nice guide 120k in 10min is really quick! Surprised
    6SA
    6SA
    Private Host
    Private Host

Post by 6SA 29th November 2011, 7:45 pm

......... man i need to work on my woodcutting.
    harron98

Dice Credits : 46

Post by harron98 6th December 2011, 3:50 am

ive tried this, but my profits are like 90k per run...
    harron98

Dice Credits : 46

Post by harron98 6th December 2011, 3:54 am

i encounter 2 cob webs instead.
    boyrdy
    boyrdy
    Captain Host

Captain Host

Dice Credits : 1415

Post by boyrdy 6th December 2011, 4:23 am

Harron,not to be a jerk, but please don't double post. Anyways, you get 90k per a trip but can make multiple trips in the hour. I don't think that it yeild 600k per hour, but maybe around 450k an hour depending on how fast you can do them.
    Jagex
    Jagex

Dice Credits : 397

Post by Jagex 6th December 2011, 4:51 am

When I do this, I usually get like 400k/hr. Make sure to use the tips in the guide to shorten the time it takes. Always make sure you have a gem bag to maximize profit
    shoaibbwsd2
    shoaibbwsd2

Post by shoaibbwsd2 6th December 2011, 5:12 am

boyrdy wrote:Harron,not to be a jerk, but please don't double post. Anyways, you get 90k per a trip but can make multiple trips in the hour. I don't think that it yeild 600k per hour, but maybe around 450k an hour depending on how fast you can do them.
    I once finished a trip and teleported to Varrock to sell my loot at G.E. I got 117k (exactly) with only mithril bars and rubies. Maybe the price is down, maybe you accidently made some error or encountered PKers there. This made me 117k per trip and I can do 3 trips per hour because i waste time selling them each trip. This method, if maxed out in time and no errors, you can make 600k/h.
    I'm Sorry if for any purpose this now makes 400k/h. Its Still GOOD money, right?
    boyrdy
    boyrdy
    Captain Host

Captain Host

Post by boyrdy 6th December 2011, 6:24 am

Don't worry man, it's good. I just estimated, it was slightly more. My trips are never flawless because I always run into pkers or I lag, so this isn't the best that it can be
    RaSeEn
    RaSeEn

Dice Credits : 7

Post by RaSeEn 26th December 2011, 4:58 pm

I ddont understand the part saying that i have only 4mithril bars and i should drop them to pick up rubies...
    boyrdy
    boyrdy
    Captain Host

Captain Host

Post by boyrdy 26th December 2011, 6:31 pm

well, drop the mith bars for the rubies. The rubies are worth more
    shoaibbwsd2
    shoaibbwsd2

Post by shoaibbwsd2 27th December 2011, 9:39 am

raseen456 wrote:I ddont understand the part saying that i have only 4mithril bars and i should drop them to pick up rubies...
    You drop the 4 mithril bars, pick up the 4rubies, store the rubies in your gem bag, and pick up the mithril bars again. REPEAT UNTIL YOU RUN OUT OF.MUDDY KEYS!
    Hope i helped!
    RaSeEn
    RaSeEn

Dice Credits : 7

Post by RaSeEn 28th December 2011, 3:11 am

Oh i understand now thx .. And this is a very nice guide and i just knew that canoes weref2p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:59 am