Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

horse cheater ):

Lumfridge/ondode

Dice Credits : 122

horse cheater ):

Post by Lumfridge/ondode on 11th January 2012, 3:11 pm

i post this thread cuz i have the strong feeling that one of our host is using a horse cheat.
    i dont say his name because i cant proove it and he will be mad at me and i dont want to have foes in this fc. i would love to know if ANYONE knows a way how to proove that someone is using a cheater. I hope someone knows something because its really dangerous to bet at him, he can choose what he rolls and with that he can win any time he wants.
    i hope there is something so we can ban them from the clan cuz he is taking our money away.

0ndode
    Ozzboz
    Sergeant Host--
    Sergeant Host--

Dice Credits : 404

Re: horse cheater ):

Post by Ozzboz on 11th January 2012, 4:18 pm

Most horse cheaters contain viruses, but if you have suspicions just tell boyrdy and he can keep a close eye on the suspect. I highly doubt that a host is using a horse cheat as all hosts here have proved they are trusted by holding millions of gp and always paying out.
    Arun XD
    Lieutenant Host
    Lieutenant Host

Dice Credits : 321

Post by Arun XD on 11th January 2012, 4:25 pm

Hmm that is a strong accusation. I have never heard of such a software. Maybe you can
    boyrdy of your suspicion and ask him to take action.
    lurre321
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 91

Post by lurre321 on 11th January 2012, 4:41 pm

A ridicules thought. There is no way to alter a horse in game unless someone has created a program taking itself into the game and configuring with the rule that abide to you account. It would take several geniuses, it's just not worth it. If he was this genius he would be stupid not to change stats create coins or item and go bigger eg. Cora dyce or dragon dyce. It is not ethical, he is lucky and will not remain lucky forever. You'll see.
    There has been an instance where a player scripted a program to obtain a special item. By mistake he created a program that could creat any item. Ironically he couldn't creat the item he first wanted. But he was able to trade anything of choice to another player. This was a common use of it:
    Selling all rares 20% under price. Or something in that nature. This was like 6-9 years ago it still has a huge affect on today's runescape economy, even more than all the bots. The person who gave jagex the power to shut this down got a life time membership. The creator was banned along with most other users. I think he is unbanned this year or something , lol

Post by Lumfridge/ondode on 11th January 2012, 4:57 pm

Okay, i hear u guys dont rlly believe me... its a pity i didnt vid it cuz if you have seen that u rlly will think its suspecting. and yes there is a programm for horse game such as for dicing. you can google it or watch youtube vids. u can ask gl b0bmarley. She will confirm this all.
    lurre321
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 91

Post by lurre321 on 11th January 2012, 6:59 pm

I bet I have had better luck. How do you think I made 20-40m a night for almost a week... 9 hs in a row is my record. I use one horse. I was lucky. (not so much anymore)

Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 4

Post by 6SA on 11th January 2012, 7:00 pm

lurre321 wrote:A ridicules thought. There is no way to alter a horse in game unless someone has created a program taking itself into the game and configuring with the rule that abide to you account. It would take several geniuses, it's just not worth it. If he was this genius he would be stupid not to change stats create coins or item and go bigger eg. Cora dyce or dragon dyce. It is not ethical, he is lucky and will not remain lucky forever. You'll see.
    There has been an instance where a player scripted a program to obtain a special item. By mistake he created a program that could creat any item. Ironically he couldn't creat the item he first wanted. But he was able to trade anything of choice to another player. This was a common use of it:
    Selling all rares 20% under price. Or something in that nature. This was like 6-9 years ago it still has a huge affect on today's runescape economy, even more than all the bots. The person who gave jagex the power to shut this down got a life time membership. The creator was banned along with most other users. I think he is unbanned this year or something , lol

Lifetime membership sounds freakin awesome.........
    is what your saying all real.. lols it sounds like an epic to me.. Very Happy

Genesis: [x] 300 posts
    Nova Genesis: [x] 500 posts
    Big Nova: [_] 1000 posts
    Big Bang: [_] 2500 posts
    Become a host: [x]
    Get promoted!: [x]
    Host a drop party for Dyce Genesis: [x]
    Become a forum mod/admin: [x]
    boyrdy
    Captain Host

Captain Host

Dice Credits : 1415

Post by boyrdy on 11th January 2012, 9:04 pm

Hmm, intersting that this was brought up. I will talk to you privately. I have heard of this, but I never thought it was true (I've never used one because I think they are all viruses). It does seem like people use programs, but it could just be pure luck. Thank you for your concern Smile

Genesis: [x] 300 posts 11/29/11
    Nova Genesis: [x] 500 posts 12/8/11
    Big Nova: [X] 1000 posts 12/29/11 (10m prize Very Happy)
    Become a host: [x] 12/3/11
    Become a forum mod/admin: [x] 12/20/11 (deranked Sad)

I have recently changed my name from Urpked Noob to USX
    Genesis

Dice Credits : 1105

Post by Genesis on 12th January 2012, 1:09 pm

As far as this cheat is concerned, it is possible to achieve it. Here are the few steps you need to do it.

That hacker firstly, will have the knowledge of the latest Java scripting which Jagex uses currently. As far as we know, cracking the latest Java encording is tough as it is now a constantly evolving one. (Once the hacker have figured out the way to hack into Runescape script, the hacker's script is already outdated.) Many bots are having trouble tackling this main problem.

If that hacker does find a way around the evolving Java coding, he can basically do alot of things which will give that hacker a huge advantage to this game. Now if you think about it, after going through all the trouble cracking codes after codes, why would you hack the horse game command only? It takes alot of work to change the horse game script to your advantage too. I would rather use it to have a sure win in duel arena etc.

It just does not make economical sense to hack horse game in the face of all the other more lucrative options available.
    M7A/DG9

Dice Credits : 89

Post by M7A/DG9 on 12th January 2012, 1:29 pm

Guys it is possible to have a horse hack because honeslty i was once a cheater and also no worries we are having irc sooon Very Happy
    kandeeh
    BANNED
    BANNED

Dice Credits : 1473

Post by kandeeh on 12th January 2012, 2:05 pm

Yeah ive heard of these horse cheats, never saw any signs of it in this clan tho =\
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Post by Jackdekilla on 12th January 2012, 3:25 pm

lurre321 wrote:A ridicules thought. There is no way to alter a horse in game unless someone has created a program taking itself into the game and configuring with the rule that abide to you account. It would take several geniuses, it's just not worth it. If he was this genius he would be stupid not to change stats create coins or item and go bigger eg. Cora dyce or dragon dyce. It is not ethical, he is lucky and will not remain lucky forever. You'll see.
    Yeah i heard of this, Jagex offered a membership for forever if someone could show them how it was done. It was for this reason that Phats dropped so much!

Private Host

Post by 6SA on 12th January 2012, 7:36 pm

Dyce Genesis wrote:As far as this cheat is concerned, it is possible to achieve it. Here are the few steps you need to do it.

That hacker firstly, will have the knowledge of the latest Java scripting which Jagex uses currently. As far as we know, cracking the latest Java encording is tough as it is now a constantly evolving one. (Once the hacker have figured out the way to hack into Runescape script, the hacker's script is already outdated.) Many bots are having trouble tackling this main problem.

If that hacker does find a way around the evolving Java coding, he can basically do alot of things which will give that hacker a huge advantage to this game. Now if you think about it, after going through all the trouble cracking codes after codes, why would you hack the horse game command only? It takes alot of work to change the horse game script to your advantage too. I would rather use it to have a sure win in duel arena etc.

It just does not make economical sense to hack horse game in the face of all the other more lucrative options available.

there are youtube videos showing duels which this person ALWAYS wins and NEVER dies
    and makes thousands of mills and p hats.. lol you might want to check them out Very Happy

nkdj2

Dice Credits : 6

Post by nkdj2 on 13th January 2012, 5:27 am

I have seen this horse cheating! It works and is publicly available... it is unjust and annoying! i have been tricked into this many times! It is an easy hack because the hors game is essential a dialog of text so all thats needed to accompany it is a small emote that can be programmed into the game at the exact moment of the text. I would watch out if I were you guys, lost all my cash....
    Lumfridge/ondode

Post by Lumfridge/ondode on 13th January 2012, 6:40 am

Thanks nkdj2 for replying, its good to see more ppl know about it, but may i ask u: was it someone from our clan that scammed u or someone else?
    6SA
    Private Host
    Private Host

Post by 6SA on 13th January 2012, 12:59 pm

nkdj2 wrote:I have seen this horse cheating! It works and is publicly available... it is unjust and annoying! i have been tricked into this many times! It is an easy hack because the hors game is essential a dialog of text so all thats needed to accompany it is a small emote that can be programmed into the game at the exact moment of the text. I would watch out if I were you guys, lost all my cash....

I think this problem is getting more serious!
    I think it's about time we come up with a better item to gamble...

Lumfridge/ondode

Post by Lumfridge/ondode on 13th January 2012, 10:19 pm

Now horsing is gone and i have no proof amd we will never get any i think this thread is closed
    Its a pity of my money but its ok, i already earned it back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13th December 2018, 8:11 pm