Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

4 posters

News Announcement?

Ozzboz
    Ozzboz
    Sergeant Host--
    Sergeant Host--

Dice Credits : 404

News Announcement? Empty News Announcement?

Post by Ozzboz 15th January 2012, 10:20 pm

Hi, I have pm'ed this idea to boyrdy, but I thought I would share it with everyone. Would you (forum mods) be able to make an announcement called 'News' filled with any clan updates, such as the progress on irc or when the next clan event is or drop party/giveaway? This would keep alot of people more well informed and also get more people to events and such things. If anyone has anything to add or any commets feel free to post!
    RaSeEn
    RaSeEn

Dice Credits : 7

News Announcement? Empty Re: News Announcement?

Post by RaSeEn 16th January 2012, 8:44 am

I dont think we will be needing it since we post about dps in the dp/ giveaway place
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Post by Jackdekilla 16th January 2012, 10:57 am

Ozzboz wrote:Hi, I have pm'ed this idea to boyrdy, but I thought I would share it with everyone. Would you (forum mods) be able to make an announcement called 'News' filled with any clan updates, such as the progress on irc or when the next clan event is or drop party/giveaway? This would keep alot of people more well informed and also get more people to events and such things. If anyone has anything to add or any commets feel free to post!
    I think that this would be really helpfull, good idea Ozzbozz. Rasseen this covers more than just giveaways.
    boyrdy
    boyrdy
    Captain Host

Captain Host

Dice Credits : 1415

Post by boyrdy 17th January 2012, 3:13 am

As I stated before, I like the idea but it'd be hard to keep it updated. Maybe a little later

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 8:14 am