Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

Kicking, banning, and offensive comments in irc

kandeeh
    BANNED
    BANNED

Dice Credits : 1473

Kicking, banning, and offensive comments in irc

Post by kandeeh on 1st February 2012, 8:46 pm

Ok so theres alot of kickin and bannin going around in the irc i know the people who are doin it do it for fun but today it stirred up a bit of trouble. Another host got mad at the kicking and banning and then the every one started fighting. Saying remarks about each others moms etc but then i had to draw the line when people started throwing around racist remarks, and when i spoke out about it i was kicked Evil or Very Mad .... This isnt a clan made to bash on peoples race, or to have fights in the irc its a clan for dicing. All i ask if if you feel the need to kick, ban, or be offensive just dont do it here.. Thanks

Ozzboz
    Sergeant Host--
    Sergeant Host--

Dice Credits : 404

Re: Kicking, banning, and offensive comments in irc

Post by Ozzboz on 1st February 2012, 10:23 pm

I agree with this, as I was in the irc at the time, any racist/offensive remarks towards anyone should result in a warning if they do it again, they are either temporarily demoted or something else?

Dice Credits : 1105

Post by Genesis on 2nd February 2012, 12:26 am

I hate doing stuff like this but it must be done.

Pm me the names responsible for this Kandeeh and Ozzboz Those involved in throwing racist comments and insulting another member.

Punishment will be served where it sees fit.
    Arun XD
    Lieutenant Host
    Lieutenant Host

Dice Credits : 321

Post by Arun XD on 2nd February 2012, 3:28 pm

Wow. Never expected such behaviour in this clan. We are a multinational community and racism should have zero tolerance. I hope some strong action would be taken against all found guilty.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 25th September 2018, 6:30 pm