Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

no1 belives me that my life truley sucks

yoyojoejoe82

Dice Credits : 69

no1 belives me that my life truley sucks

Post by yoyojoejoe82 on 9th February 2012, 9:04 pm

so today i had about 10m becuase i was down a lot from a 30m scam that happend yesterday so i was making sure i was good i bet a few bewts on dc_lure then i bet 10m after i was confirmed that he had a 50m max by host arun who has a 50m max and i had a few witnesses so ya now i am down 50m do to scams from today and yesterday

BAPUNK plaz help me i am loyal to this clan and i dont know why this is happending to me
    Ozzboz
    Sergeant Host--
    Sergeant Host--

Dice Credits : 404

Re: no1 belives me that my life truley sucks

Post by Ozzboz on 9th February 2012, 9:05 pm

Did DG_Luc not come back on? bet on me next time dude,I'm legit!

Captain Host--

Dice Credits : 107

Post by BONG on 9th February 2012, 10:35 pm

Ozzboz wrote:Did DG_Luc not come back on? bet on me next time dude,I'm legit!
    ozzbozz u cant take 10m and srsly dg_luc scammed? wow hes a 1m max also yoyo stop trading 1m maxes all ur money

yoyojoejoe82

Re:

Post by yoyojoejoe82 on 9th February 2012, 11:02 pm

4m6 arun assured my he was a 50m max host and i could bet on him he even said he would accept full responsability
    BONG
    Captain Host--

Captain Host--

Dice Credits : 107

Post by BONG on 9th February 2012, 11:06 pm

yoyojoejoe82 wrote:4m6 arun assured my he was a 50m max host and i could bet on him he even said he would accept full responsability
    well if he said that and if arun agrees to saying that or u have proof he said that then arun will pay u back
    Genesis

Dice Credits : 1105

Post by Genesis on 10th February 2012, 1:09 am

yoyojoejoe82 wrote:so today i had about 10m becuase i was down a lot from a 30m scam that happend yesterday so i was making sure i was good i bet a few bewts on dc_lure then i bet 10m after i was confirmed that he had a 50m max by host arun who has a 50m max and i had a few witnesses so ya now i am down 50m do to scams from today and yesterday

BAPUNK plaz help me i am loyal to this clan and i dont know why this is happending to me

Hey yoyo, the ranking system and legalized host names are clearly written on the forums on this link:

http://www.dycegenesis.com/t488-our-current-hosts

I'm sorry for your loss, and I sympathize with you, however, dg_luc was not one of our host.

Come and talk to me online about your cases.

Arun I need to talk to you too.

yoyojoejoe82

re

Post by yoyojoejoe82 on 10th February 2012, 1:11 am

if ur online right now since u just posted it i will talk to you now if you want
    Genesis

Post by Genesis on 10th February 2012, 1:14 am

yoyojoejoe82 wrote:if ur online right now since u just posted it i will talk to you now if you want

Sorry I can't come on atm.

I am at my workplace atm. Maybe in 12 hours time.

yoyojoejoe82

Re:

Post by yoyojoejoe82 on 10th February 2012, 1:18 am

12hrs time i will be in school but 36 hrs time i will be on becuase its the week end in 11hrs through 20hrs i will be busy in school and football after that i can com on if u want to give me an estimate best time for me would be 21hrs-anytime after that if you give me a heads up or 10hrs time till the 11th our which is when i leave for school
    Ozzboz
    Sergeant Host--
    Sergeant Host--

Dice Credits : 404

Post by Ozzboz on 10th February 2012, 6:55 am

Wow, we really need to sort out these hosts! In my opinion we should not allow any new hosts, and should either derank or remove all hosts (except a proven legitimate few) who were hosts when we merged, we will make sure people know they are being assessed and that their max is 1m, if they prove themselves trustworthy, they will be ranked up(like myself). I've had to work for my rank, that makes me alot more legit than someone who was literally gifted the opportunity to scam alot of money.

Private Host

Dice Credits : 62

):

Post by admant234 on 10th February 2012, 7:04 am

Hi yoyojoejoe.
    I really do feel for you.
    I do believe that BA will look into this and i support that arun will have to pay you as he assured you.
    Also, i feel that recently, most of the scammers are all from livingdicers. I do not blame you but maybe you guys should choose your host with caution? Smile

Just a friendly tip.

Cheers Smile
    Arun XD
    Lieutenant Host
    Lieutenant Host

Dice Credits : 321

Post by Arun XD on 10th February 2012, 7:10 am

I take responsibility for this. Yoyo i will try to repay your debt but I dont have that much money. I thought he was one of the living dicers generals because he had a different symbol on the irc,as all the hosts usually have the + symbol, he had a % symbol. But still it is my fault and I am really sorry. Sad

Quazah

Dice Credits : 36

Post by Quazah on 10th February 2012, 10:29 am

My life is worse. Ive got nothing

sportman

Dice Credits : 18

Post by sportman on 10th February 2012, 11:31 am

This seems a little messy to me, but if there is anyway i can help just ask! I really want to be a big part of this clan, I can really see its potential, also, ba punk, will you ever be online a little earlier, cause my time zone is USA! Also the fc/irc is always rather dead when I come online, I hope we can change this and I hope I can be a part of it. I'am poor a hell and I'am trying to make enough money for another membership (i'am making air orbs to get the money). I think i'am prepared to sacrifice a lot for this clan!
    Also i'am very sorry for your loss, also arunmahesh gl!!
    Genesis

Post by Genesis on 10th February 2012, 3:52 pm

sportman wrote:This seems a little messy to me, but if there is anyway i can help just ask! I really want to be a big part of this clan, I can really see its potential, also, ba punk, will you ever be online a little earlier, cause my time zone is USA! Also the fc/irc is always rather dead when I come online, I hope we can change this and I hope I can be a part of it. I'am poor a hell and I'am trying to make enough money for another membership (i'am making air orbs to get the money). I think i'am prepared to sacrifice a lot for this clan!
    Also i'am very sorry for your loss, also arunmahesh gl!!

I have been trying very hard to expand our operating hours but for now, we are at a peak at around 8pm-12am [Gmt+8] Not sure what time is that for you.

Thank you for believing in this fc and I will be committed to grow this fc to greater heights.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13th December 2018, 8:43 pm