Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

5 posters

Selling a 30-80m a day Item merch guide!

Saif
    Saif

Selling a 30-80m a day Item merch guide! Headof10

Dice Credits : 179

Selling a 30-80m a day Item merch guide! Empty Selling a 30-80m a day Item merch guide!

Post by Saif 12th February 2012, 6:24 am

Hey guys Im selling a LEGIT item merch guide which stays constant ALWAYS.

I'll be telling you the item which you will merch and if you have a wealth over 10m its an easy 30m a day at least for you. You will always be able to merch this because no one knows of it but me and a couple of others Smile

Price is at 55m.

The price is quite decent for a guide that can make you easy GP. I can guarantee you this merch works easy but all you need is a few hours a day on RS which i only do on weekends so i dont get around to doing it.

PM me or find me in IRC to purchase it.
    Ozzboz
    Ozzboz
    Sergeant Host--
    Sergeant Host--

Dice Credits : 404

Selling a 30-80m a day Item merch guide! Empty Re: Selling a 30-80m a day Item merch guide!

Post by Ozzboz 12th February 2012, 7:52 am

I doubt anyone will buy this, unless you a. Offer a refund if they don't make 30m/day or b. Show proof that it works without showing the item?

Or let someone test it, just to check it works...
    Saif
    Saif

Selling a 30-80m a day Item merch guide! Headof10

Dice Credits : 179

Selling a 30-80m a day Item merch guide! Empty Re: Selling a 30-80m a day Item merch guide!

Post by Saif 12th February 2012, 8:56 am

Ozzboz wrote:I doubt anyone will buy this, unless you a. Offer a refund if they don't make 30m/day or b. Show proof that it works without showing the item?

Or let someone test it, just to check it works...

i cant show proof of the item without giving it away, but i can offer a 70% refund if it doesnt work.
    Soul Rader

Dice Credits : 88

Post by Soul Rader 12th February 2012, 11:58 am

even if u legitly refund 70%, you still earn quite a lot. how do we know your not making stuff up? you should show the guide to one of the leaders of this clan and tell them to confirm this guide works.
    Nv5

Dice Credits : 65

Post by Nv5 12th February 2012, 12:39 pm

Soul Rader wrote:even if u legitly refund 70%, you still earn quite a lot. how do we know your not making stuff up? you should show the guide to one of the leaders of this clan and tell them to confirm this guide works.

let me try it and i will tell you if it works or not deal?
    saif, i wont use it after until i pay u the 55m if it works
    sportman

Dice Credits : 18

Post by sportman 13th February 2012, 10:49 am

My current cash stack is around 3.5m, I need another 4.5m to pay for my membership or more! I need a fast way of making money, if I can make even have of what you say I would love to pay full price for it, however you will have to trust me to keep it a secret and to pay you out as time goes, I'am active everyday for a few hours and if it is this fast i will do this alot!!!!! So I could probly pay you back in a week (55M).
    I hope you can consider this, I'am rather new the the fc so I can understand that you think i might run off with it but that is not who I am, and I hope i can convince you to see that Smile (only been on the forums for 7 days Sad)
    If there is anyways we could make up a payment plan, because it would take time to pay back I would be glad to pay and extra 2m per day I haven't payed you completely or if i haven't made that much money I would pay 75% of my profits that day.
    I hope you can consider this just P.M me in the forums if you feel safe to share your idea if not then post here what I can do to possibly gain your and the rest of he clans trust (a 55m secret keeps sounds pretty good for rep and also paying it out will look nice Smile)

Cya in IRC or In game or here in the forums Smile
    (i really need this, also I can help you get an opinion from the another person with Nv5)
    (also because i don't have 10m maybe you could loan me some cash to do this merch as i know you are in charge of loaning as well as this)
    (maybe if i tried to become a host and became one you would trust me? I'll try anyways Smile)
    Also after hearing about you, your profanity and legitimacy I trust you completely on this, Iam 100% sure its works!

Last edited by sportman on 13th February 2012, 11:17 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : more info cause i really want this :))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 10:42 am