Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

5 posters

End of Map_Pwner

Map_Pwner
    Sergeant Host
    Sergeant Host

Dice Credits : 67

End of Map_Pwner Empty End of Map_Pwner

Post by Map_Pwner 12th February 2012, 12:54 pm

I'm afraid that I will be putting a stop to all giveaways I originally wanted to host in the future as I was stripped of my 10m sergeant rank.However,I want to clarify to everyone why I wanted to buy a rank in the first place.First of all,it is an alternative way to earn money.I don't like to be stripped of my rank just because I'm inactive and don't help out in the fc(friend chat).Is just like robbing a child of his money,just like me losing my cash and going down the drain.I don't think that ranks should be removed even though we don't help out as it is not fair to those who contributed to the fc such as lurre paying more cash then me for a higher rank.
    Genesis
    Genesis

End of Map_Pwner Headof10

Dice Credits : 1105

End of Map_Pwner Empty Re: End of Map_Pwner

Post by Genesis 12th February 2012, 1:39 pm

I know that you are upset about it but how else can I get my ranked to be active in this fc?

I do not want to create this impression that once you got a rank, you will have it forever. If you do not support us when we needed you, do not expect to stay.

It may sound harsh but I have to do this.
    boyrdy
    boyrdy
    Captain Host

Captain Host

Dice Credits : 1415

Post by boyrdy 13th February 2012, 3:59 am

I am sorry for your loss, but I totally agree with Dyce Genesis. I am sorry if you are mad, but this is what we have to do
    6SA
    6SA
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 4

Post by 6SA 13th February 2012, 6:27 pm

I'm very sorry such thing has happened to you..
    I also recently got demoted for not having 80m Very Happy
    It's okay because I was promoted from sergeant to Lieut.
    I also got cleaned recently..(I fear another demotion.. coming on.. T)_(T)
    Well I hope we recover fast... so This is your end? your not going to be with us anymore?
    I hope you reconsider Very Happy
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Post by Jackdekilla 14th February 2012, 4:46 pm

I do not agree with what you have stated. Do you expect that you should have the ability to come on whenever you like and take million of RuneScape gold off other people without contributing at all to the fc? I do not think this is right because then ranks would only ever come on when in need of cash and not when they were needed by non-ranked dicers. This would make the fc a very small and un-happy place in my opinion :/. However I am sorry to see you go, I remember you as being a cool guy to talk to and place bets with. Losing your rank is not the end of the world though, you can always re-apply, I mean you got ranked once who's to say you will not ranked again.
    Good luck! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:36 pm