Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

+2
Jackdekilla
X3S
6 posters

r3tribut1onz scam

X3S
    X3S
    Sergeant Host

Sergeant Host

Dice Credits : 178

r3tribut1onz scam Empty r3tribut1onz scam

Post by X3S 16th February 2012, 4:27 pm

He did first off go over max bet so i do not want a refund at all, but he did scam me 18m (paid 9m back) and here is the proof. in rs he claims he traded to "been hacked" which b4 in the irc was asking how much would sell for and after he said he did not know him at all, obvious lies on his part, explain this please sir:

https://imgur.com/a/2CbQs
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

r3tribut1onz scam Empty Re: r3tribut1onz scam

Post by Jackdekilla 16th February 2012, 4:37 pm

I would say that this evidence is not conclusive to say the least, but does show up r3t. I think that there should be a rank sit down on this.
    r4nn13ll3

Dice Credits : 6

Post by r4nn13ll3 16th February 2012, 4:48 pm

Are u for real!?
    U just showed the part where it looks like i am scaming you dude, once again can i please ask you to show the video as it has the whole thing. and please show them all of the chats we had including the pm u sent me on rs.. And the whole message on irc as clearly in rs u nagged me on making me say "i just gave 18m to been hacked" because apparantly i supposedly "didnt" trade you the 18m. so i said it to shut you up and i payed u back with 9m considering i did pay u the 18m i just gave you 9m extra. and once again on irc u nagged me on answering your question with a "yes" or "no" u did not screen shot the part where i answered your question fully without using the words yes or no.
    X3S
    X3S
    Sergeant Host

Sergeant Host

Post by X3S 16th February 2012, 5:02 pm

*sigh* there was no PM and you know it dude... additionally please explain your situation first you say u traded the wrong person then you say you didnt idk whats going on here you know you scammed end of story... im admitting you did refund the wager but you did not pay it out
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Post by Jackdekilla 16th February 2012, 5:08 pm

r3t just try and give some counter evidence, and maybe both of you could pull up some witnesses, seeing as their seems to be a lot of people on atm.
    BONG
    BONG
    Captain Host--

Captain Host--

Dice Credits : 107

Post by BONG 16th February 2012, 6:46 pm

he tryed to phish me
    r4nn13ll3

Post by r4nn13ll3 16th February 2012, 8:10 pm

phing you? hahaha r u kidding me? dude wtf r u on about runescapelive.com isnt a virus u twat its where u view people who are playing rs in a livestream.. idiot
    Nv5

Dice Credits : 65

Post by Nv5 16th February 2012, 8:38 pm

n1k u shouldnt have traded him above max, and besides u should have put that towards paying back scam on cedz
    X3S
    X3S
    Sergeant Host

Sergeant Host

Post by X3S 17th February 2012, 1:47 am

Nv5 wrote:n1k u shouldnt have traded him above max, and besides u should have put that towards paying back scam on cedz

Nv5 A) I did not scam cedz and have already paid back 1/5 of the cash, B) i agree going over the limit was stupid which is why i dont want a refund. C) I was dicing to make cash to pay back cedz. ask kandeeh
    Saif
    Saif

r3tribut1onz scam Headof10

Dice Credits : 179

Post by Saif 17th February 2012, 1:05 pm

I need proof of him scamming. Try getting the IRC chat logs - check your clients settings.

Also, you will not be getting a refund for going way over his max bet, so the best we can do for you is ban him if he did scam.

R3t, you may post counter-evidence against this or I may deem you a scammer.
    r4nn13ll3

Post by r4nn13ll3 17th February 2012, 1:46 pm

Saif once again i have a mac book laptop which has not got a print screen icon therefore i cant print screen any of my
    Bets and i cant vid anyaswell... But do not refund him anything as he claims i did not trade him 18m and i ended up giving him a refund of the 9m.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:39 am