Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

Skilling Sticky

Ozzboz
    Sergeant Host--
    Sergeant Host--

Dice Credits : 404

Skilling Sticky

Post by Ozzboz on 26th February 2012, 5:26 pm

Well, after having seen around 4-5 skilling threads arise in the last few days, I thought of the idea of having a skilling sticky. In this sticky a player can post what skill they want trained. Potential skillers will then send a pm to the person requesting skilling. The offer would then be completed and a vouch left for the skiller.

Just a small idea I've had, may or may not work just thought I would suggest this.

Also maybe some skillers could band together to form a skilling group? I would be happy to help organize any of this.

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Re: Skilling Sticky

Post by Jackdekilla on 26th February 2012, 7:05 pm

I think if there was a group it would be smartest, but of course there will be people that may get excluded, so I think both would be best.

Current date/time is 25th September 2018, 6:34 pm