Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

godsofpain69 for New Host

godsofpain69

Dice Credits : 1

godsofpain69 for New Host

Post by godsofpain69 on 7th March 2012, 5:21 pm

my rs name is:ChristmasFTW
    my time zone is: Atlanntic Daylight Time
    my country: Canada
    Cash Pile:2m (embarrasing)
    Total Worth:3m (even more embarrasing) =(

i dont really have any hosting experince hosting but i have been gambling for 2 years and i would have no trouble being the host. most hosting you need a bank to host because its them against you and that is why i love this type of gambling because the host just have to be trusted.

Since i started playing runescape in 2005, i have experinced almost everything in runescape. when gambling started to arise a couple of years ago i got hooked right away. i gained money and lost money, but now i would like to be the host and share the rush of gambling while making a few dollars. i am an extremmly active rs member, and i am a great guy to get to know. If you made me a host i would be grateful and allways contribute to the clan. =)

-hopefully future host

ChristmasFTW santa santa santa santa
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Re: godsofpain69 for New Host

Post by Jackdekilla on 7th March 2012, 6:59 pm

Try and get better known in the clan before applying Very Happy and I think there are some other requirements.

Dice Credits : 1105

Post by Genesis on 8th March 2012, 3:07 am

Do read the application thread to improve your chances of getting a host rank. We will contact you if you are eligible for it.

Kind Regards,
    7Hb

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17th December 2018, 3:52 am