Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

2 posters

Ban Appeal for Nv5

Ozzboz
    Ozzboz
    Sergeant Host--
    Sergeant Host--

Dice Credits : 404

Ban Appeal for Nv5 Empty Ban Appeal for Nv5

Post by Ozzboz 10th March 2012, 7:42 pm

Hi, Nv5 wanted me to post this for him since he for some reason couldn't, these are his exact words.

I feel bad for what i did, i know it wasnt right but i was banned from irc and if it happened to someone im sure it would be bad for them too but that is no excuse for what i did, i was threatened to get banned, so i threatened to ruin clan, then i got banned from irc and then i started doing what i said i would, then i started feeling guilty and stopped i am truely sorry and i hope u can unban me,
    Nv5
    Genesis
    Genesis

Ban Appeal for Nv5 Headof10

Dice Credits : 1105

Ban Appeal for Nv5 Empty Re: Ban Appeal for Nv5

Post by Genesis 10th March 2012, 7:45 pm

Ban is released. Do think before you do anything next time.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:17 pm