Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

Griffinsclaw's Giveaways

Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Griffinsclaw's Giveaways

Post by Jackdekilla on 20th March 2012, 2:12 pm

I have brought back the rune armour set giveaway. To win this giveaway you have to roll double your opponents number in a IRC dd with a bet of 100k plus. Additionally only people who have betted through me or people who have played against me can win. I would like to reward those of you that have put your faith in me. Finally I would like to say that I will be doing other irc giveaways and all of them will be exclusively for people who bet on me... Well nearly all of them Very Happy

I WILL also be doing drop partys and trivia for everyone!

Private Host

Dice Credits : 148

Re: Griffinsclaw's Giveaways

Post by Lord_Diddy on 20th March 2012, 9:17 pm

Yea! Now that's an awesome host! Very Happy This is awesome to see! Tnx Griffin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

- Lord Diddy jocolor