Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

Beaver Logic's Host Application

Beaver Logic

Dice Credits : 18

Beaver Logic's Host Application

Post by Beaver Logic on 25th March 2012, 8:07 pm

Firstly before I begin my application I would like to state I know I am new to the forum. Being perfectly honest from the start, the reason i'm here is to become a host in an up and coming clan of which this clearly is. I will help out around the site and get to know the community so when viewing my post please do not take my low post counts into account etc.
    I also do not do much gambling myself, but will happily match wagers people place with me if no other members do.

Runescape display name: Guam Blunt

Timezone: GMT

Cash pile: Cash pile varies as I flip/stake, currently 150m

Total wealth: 1.4b+ (Green phat, Cash, Gear)

Write a paragraph on why should you be ranked here:
    My account is a pure, to be perfectly honest i'm getting bored of staking and flipping and would like to start my career in the gambling industry, and obviously PvM is out of the question as a pure. I'm not immature in anyway, although I do maintain a sense of humor. By this I mean that I will remain calm in all situations and still do my best to help people even if they are screaming their heads of at me and raging, I take things very lightly and will not hold grudges. I also think in the long run, I would never dream of scamming a pot when I know 100% as a wager host I can easily make that money in a few pots and more. I feel that you will view me as a strong addition to your team, and providing I get accepted into your exclusive team, you will see me rise through the ranks through my active and helpful hosting. I have the time to invest and I plan on being nothing but friendly and an overall assest to the community. If there any questions you would like to ask me, or scenario's you would like to place me in and see how I would deal with them then please feel free to post them or message me directly.

Any past hosting experience:
    Nothing worth mentioning, I used to host when dicing was still in the game on quite a small base, and when my cash pile was far lower and I paid out every pot even if it cleaned me.

Hours of Rs playing time per day:
    Will dedicate 3+ hours daily to being active and hosting in the FC. More on the weekends depending on how much work I have to do. (Sorry if you take this badly, but I do value real life comitments over RS comitments, but I will try and keep my word to everything I say I will do to the best of my ability.)

Prove you legitimacy and list it down below (Video and screenshots accepted)
    - N/a. No proof to be shown, I understand this is not exactly going to help me on my application but as I said, I haven't really done a huge amount of gambling before, and myself personally I don't bet much.

I look foward to your responses and again, feel free to approach me privately if you have any other questions to ask.
    Lord_Diddy
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 148

Re: Beaver Logic's Host Application

Post by Lord_Diddy on 25th March 2012, 8:21 pm

First, I would like to welcome you to Dyce Genesis and our forums! You look like a good host and once who respects and handles people very well. Your cash will help you out largely! I wish you luck to getting host! And hope to see you around!

- Lord Diddy jocolor
    X3S
    Sergeant Host

Sergeant Host

Dice Credits : 178

Post by X3S on 26th March 2012, 4:54 am

That is a healthy cash stack you have there man! The only thing keeping you right now is that you are not very active in the FC or IRC. Stay active and do giveaways as well as bet big and remain trusted. And I predict you will certainly see yourself as a future rank of this clan (if the leaders think so). Good luck man hope to see you soon!

lurre temp

Dice Credits : 53

Post by lurre temp on 26th March 2012, 5:02 am

I feel we should all get to know you a little better before anything Wink
    but its looking good for you (mind giving me some pointers on pures?)
    Beaver Logic

Post by Beaver Logic on 26th March 2012, 10:22 am

Yes I understand, I don't expect a rank straight away. I only joined yesterday and I've spent the whole time in fc/irc but it wasn't to active but I was speaking to a few of the hosts.

On the pure front shoot me a private message man with some details on what advice you need and f2p/p2p.
    Saif

Dice Credits : 179

Post by Saif on 26th March 2012, 1:42 pm

Interesting application and I can tell you that you're most likely the person who will get a rank next with Lord Diddy and Ebazz.

Saying that, we still need to evaluate everyone and stay active whilst your application is in the process, because 7hb isnt back yet.

Lieutenant Host

Post by FR4 on 26th March 2012, 2:50 pm

gl with the rank beaver Very Happy vouch for u from me

Guthix-shehab

Dice Credits : 103

Post by Guthix-shehab on 26th March 2012, 3:35 pm

GL bro for the rank, I saw you alot in the irc you really rock man I wish you get a rank.
    Beaver Logic

Post by Beaver Logic on 26th March 2012, 4:59 pm

Hosted the drop party to get people into the trivia today. Also been advertising for the clan.
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Post by Jackdekilla on 26th March 2012, 5:30 pm

I watched him do both and he was really helpful around today. Just keep up the activity!

Post by Beaver Logic on 26th March 2012, 5:38 pm

Done a 10m bet, 5m bet, 2m bet today. And I don't really do much gambling so that's rare.
    FR4
    Lieutenant Host
    Lieutenant Host

Post by FR4 on 26th March 2012, 5:44 pm

sharing love to u <3.

lieut host,

host aby
    Beaver Logic

Post by Beaver Logic on 26th March 2012, 7:39 pm

Genesis wrote:

The factors affecting you becoming ranked is as follows:

1. The ability to meet the fc's need

Our current number 1 need is more members and betters alike. Get more betters are you will be on step higher than the rest to get a rank.

I would like to adress this point on top of my application. I seem to be online reguarly when there are no other people, let alone hosts online. I'm sure as many of you know, in f2p I seem to attract a lot of attention. A get quite a few people asking me if I am hosting, of which I cannot say yes to, nor get them to come into the fc as there are no ranks online. I feel giving me a rank will not just make me 'another' ranked host, I will actually draw more people in and liven the clan up in it's less active periods. That way people can also join the FC and see a host on pretty much around the clock and always have the chance to bet with us. If they always have that chance, they should not leave.
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Post by Jackdekilla on 26th March 2012, 7:45 pm

What times are you on?
    GMT?

Post by Beaver Logic on 26th March 2012, 7:50 pm

Jackdekilla wrote:What times are you on?
    GMT?

Yeah GMT. Like last night, i had like 5 people asking me if I was hosting anything, but there was 1-2 people in fc and no hosts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17th December 2018, 3:36 am