Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

Green H'ween Mask Giveaway on April 30th! [READ]

rem1xx

Dice Credits : 1

Re: Green H'ween Mask Giveaway on April 30th! [READ]

Post by rem1xx on 16th April 2012, 8:52 pm

Name in IRC/RS:rem1xx
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?:1 month
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?:absofuckinglutly
    In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask: so i can have enough money to start hosting in the awsome cc

ritul

Dice Credits : 5

help u really need to help me

Post by ritul on 17th April 2012, 2:51 pm

Name in IRC/RS: rulerofrs
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?: 1month
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?: yes sure
    In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask: i m jobless, in the other hand my mother is extremely sick i m gaining little money by selling rs gps to others if i get the hween mask it will help to do the treatment of my mother by selling the money of the hween mask. Sad Sad Sad plzz help me

Post by Guest on 17th April 2012, 7:03 pm

Noodlebrainz wrote:Name in IRC/RS: Noodlebrainz
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?: Just joined.
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?: Yes, I expect to join for a very long time. Very Happy
    In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask: Green H'ween Mask is one of my most coveted items ever on Runescape. With it, I can become closer to my goal in helping others.

You've already posted your application. Re-posting won't increase your chances of winning, so please don't.

ashiq

Dice Credits : 3

give ur hween mask to....,u will be rewarded by God

Post by ashiq on 18th April 2012, 9:08 pm

GIve ur mask to ritul u will be rewarded by the God if i were u i would give it to ritul so tht he can save his mother. look at him he is jobless man i really think u should give to ritul how about u all guys wht u think? ritul is in realy a bad situation according ,to wht he wrote.
    Noodlebrainz

Dice Credits : 110

Post by Noodlebrainz on 18th April 2012, 11:31 pm

Hawthorm wrote:
    Noodlebrainz wrote:Name in IRC/RS: Noodlebrainz
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?: Just joined.
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?: Yes, I expect to join for a very long time. Very Happy
    In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask: Green H'ween Mask is one of my most coveted items ever on Runescape. With it, I can become closer to my goal in helping others.

You've already posted your application. Re-posting won't increase your chances of winning, so please don't.

That was my only application. I'm confused.

badboi992

Post by badboi992 on 19th April 2012, 4:18 pm

Name in IRC/RS: Number9bch
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?: about one year
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?: Heck yeah nicest most best clan if rs!
    In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask: Well, the fc is so great if i won i would sell it and give 90% of the money to the fc for drop parties and everything ( the cool stuff you all do there). The other 10% i would love to be a bigger help and contribute more to host in that fc.! So i want to think you all for letting me post this and thanks for being a good and honest fc to runescape and everyone else! Very Happy

ranny

Post by ranny on 19th April 2012, 4:37 pm

Name in IRC/RS: Ranny24
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?: I started like 1 and a half months ago but then I left for a while as there were no hosts in my time.
    I am now officially back.
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?: Yes.
    In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask: I have never exceeded more then 5m in my cash.
    I also would like to donate to this fc and hopefully pay for host Smile

sarazammy49

Post by sarazammy49 on 20th April 2012, 3:18 pm

Name in IRC/RS: ahhh its gib
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?: A few days.
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?: Heck yes?
    In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask: Because it's a green mask Very Happy
    iiOuTSKiLLu

Dice Credits : 47

Post by iiOuTSKiLLu on 20th April 2012, 7:00 pm

Name in IRC/RS: IRC: LvL_3_VeNoM RS: iiOuTSKiLLu
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?: 3 months
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?: Wat kind of questio is this. Ofc i will be staying longer.
    In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask: I need the Green H'ween mask, because I have been really active and really helpful in both the IRC and Fc. I am legit with all members of the fc/irc. And why i think i deserve the hween mask because i need it for my outfit or if i need cash i wud sell it or lend it to other players. So if u pick me to get the Green H'ween mask i would really appreciate it and i would use it wisely.

Nova Genesis: [-] 500 posts
    Big Nova: [-] 1000 posts
    Be a host [-]
    Get cleaned [x]
    Get A Rare [x]
    Host A DP [x]
    Host A Trivia [x]
    Win Against S A I F [x]
    Make 50M Cash Stack [x]
    Make 100M Cash Stack [X]

bhavesh1

Dice Credits : 31

Post by bhavesh1 on 22nd April 2012, 6:21 pm

Name in IRC/RS: darkmage264 / darkmage264
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?: 2 days
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?: Yes , Ofcourse I expect to stay longer here.
    In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask: I Like Dicing A Lot And The Only Thing That's Affecting Me From Dicing Is My Cash Pile... If I Win The Green H'ween Mask I Would Try And Merch With It For An OK Cash Pile Without Asking For Giveaways And Such...
    And Green H'ween Is A Rare Too .. So It Would Fetch A Lot Of Money If Lucky From Merching...
    Extreem dyce

Dice Credits : 204

Post by Extreem dyce on 22nd April 2012, 9:51 pm

is in no less then 25wordq

+25words?
    -25words?
    Noodlebrainz

Dice Credits : 110

Post by Noodlebrainz on 22nd April 2012, 10:52 pm

"no less" means at least 25 words.

Ftw

Post by Ftw on 23rd April 2012, 12:11 am

Name in IRC/RS: Tllll
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?: Basically a day as i just came back to rs from a year ago haha.
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?: Yes i do.
    In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask: I'm a broke bitch <3

sh33dy

Post by sh33dy on 23rd April 2012, 2:54 pm

Name in IRC/RS: sh33dy
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?: 2 months
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?: forever
    In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask: because i love masks mybe i sell this mask and do dp 20m for dyce genesis. Very Happy

abu711

Post by abu711 on 24th April 2012, 4:21 pm

Name in IRC/RS:GrayXD
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?:Not very long,but its awesome Very Happy
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?:Of course!It has a rather fun community..
    In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask:I need the mask because..I don't know I've always wanted an item that's worth more than 2m(i know,i suck)..

lillygirl67

Dice Credits : 6

Re:Green H'ween Mask Giveaway on April 30th! [READ]

Post by lillygirl67 on 25th April 2012, 4:30 pm

Name in IRC/RS:lillygirl67
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?:about 2 weeks
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?:yes i do!
    In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask:i want this mask because i was always poor and have never gone up then 25m and if i win this mask i will be so happy that my dream became true
    Lumfridge/ondode

Dice Credits : 122

Post by Lumfridge/ondode on 25th April 2012, 6:54 pm

hey saif!

1st of all its awsome that u do this thank u, i think it the biggest giveaway of this fc ever Very Happy here it comes
    Name in IRC/RS: IRC name:ondode RS name: 0ndode (with a zero as 1st o) might be changed soon

How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?:i think about 3/4 year now, that makes... 9 months?(say me if u rlly think im wrong)in evry case i have been around for a pretty long time. i remember me betting the first time at 7hb (named dice genesis) with map_pwner and lurre321, it was awsome.

Do you expect to stay longer with us?:as long as i play runescape and the fc exsist. i hope its long because i rlly like our community, evryone knows eachother well and its always fun to talk to whoever is online.

In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask:
    1st of all: i have never had a rare item and i think it is rlly great to have one. i have dreamed about a rare item for almost all my runescape carreer and it would be so damn awsome if u make it come true (=
    2nd of all: i have many plans for my account, means that i am ging to skill alot, wich means that i need cash to finance it. it would really help my account to grow and make my stat dreams come true.
    3rd of all: I kinda got cleaned, lost much cash, dont have much left Sad . u can get the proof when you type '60x2stats ondode' its rlly funny :p
    4th of all: if i win o wont keep it all for myself, i will use a part of the cash to make the friends chat more known, i will do this by doing some drop partys and giveaways or something.
    5th of all: (yea i rlly worked on this :p) im applying for a rank but i wont accept it untill i have a decent amount of cash, i want to have 50m at least to start hosting in this fc, i will be able to take big bets and loose much before i run out of money and a rare would really help Very Happy

hope i get it, im not sure what 'in no less than 25 words' means, if it is a mininmum of 25 words or a maximum so i chose min Razz say me if im wrong, i will change it.

good luck evryone!! i hope u win Very Happy
    0ndode. alien (kinda looks like a green h'ween dont u think?) :p

817tin

Dice Credits : 13

Post by 817tin on 27th April 2012, 3:09 pm

Name in IRC/RS:
    IRC: tin817, RS: 817tin
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?: 4 months
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?: YES!
    I really need the Mask, as I cannot afford it! Now, I know this chance to get it, I am very happy! Therefore, I really need it!
    Also, since Green H'ween Mask is a rare item, I am very proud of myself if I get it!

hassanaaa

Dice Credits : 22

Post by hassanaaa on 27th April 2012, 3:34 pm

Name in IRC/RS: hassanaaa
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?: 3 months
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?: till death
    In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask: if i get it it will be an honer to say i got it from dyce genesis the best of all in dyceing,seal,advertising and giveaways thanks for reading hope we all win some day Very Happy Very Happy

bramhdee

Dice Credits : 7

Post by bramhdee on 27th April 2012, 4:25 pm

Name in IRC/RS:bramhdee
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?: actually i used to come in and go out but now i m regular mem for about 1week
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?: absoluely coz i believe and have tesed dat hosts are legit here
    In no less than 25 words, say why you need a Green H'ween Mask: coz im broke right now and if i win a green mask i will surely apply for a rank also im broke rite now so a few mils will surely help . tahnk u

Last edited by bramhdee on 28th April 2012, 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

vucuz

Post by vucuz on 28th April 2012, 3:17 am

Name in IRC/RS: rac272/shops
    How long have you been with Dyce Genesis?: i am relatively new, so a day ?
    Do you expect to stay longer with us?: yes the people here in this community and are fairly nice.
    Well i don't exactly need a green h'ween mask, but it would be nice so i could flip and also apply for rank in time.

I've never had a rare in my whole time playing runescape, but yeah what can i do ?

so yeah thank you for reading this request and yeah . best of luck to myself

ritul

rlly nneed ur help

Post by ritul on 28th April 2012, 9:24 pm

I rlly need ur help saif i need $2000 for my mother's treatment any1 willing to help plz write a comment below i will contact u. saif i rlly need ur hween mask it will help a bit i need like 2.5b then i can get $2000 if u can plzz give me 1b if possible i know u got lot if u can't at least the hweenn a total of 500m plzzzzzzzzzzzz i rlly need ur help i got onloy $300 which will last for some days eating and surviving and the operation date is in 1months as the odctor said plzz help i nneed $2000.. i don't rlly no wht to do scratch confused Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad expect to go and beg
    Genesis

Dice Credits : 1105

Post by Genesis on 29th April 2012, 5:38 am

ritul wrote:I rlly need ur help saif i need $2000 for my mother's treatment any1 willing to help plz write a comment below i will contact u. saif i rlly need ur hween mask it will help a bit i need like 2.5b then i can get $2000 if u can plzz give me 1b if possible i know u got lot if u can't at least the hweenn a total of 500m plzzzzzzzzzzzz i rlly need ur help i got onloy $300 which will last for some days eating and surviving and the operation date is in 1months as the odctor said plzz help i nneed $2000.. i don't rlly no wht to do scratch confused Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad expect to go and beg

Hey Ritul.

Firstly I do empathise with your mother's condition and I wish her the best in her recovery.

Now, if you really do need the money, it is much more realistic to work outside then to beg over here. Seeing from where you live, finding a job shouldn't be a problem.
    And if you are too young to get employed, call up your social service people or a Government helpline. Do not use Runescape as a way to earn money irl, its a game for a reason.

Thank you.

ritul

my country is wrong

Post by ritul on 29th April 2012, 1:56 pm

i m from bangladesh and it is really a poor country manyy ppl are jobless there is lot of crisis of job. i m 25years old i tried a lot for a job but couldn't now i just work for a small tiny shop where they said i will earn $250 permonth which i ok for me to survive but i need $2000 for the operation and to get thht much it will take me 10months or more and the operation date is on june 15th. i guess u found thht i m from uk or usa i put thth because i m using the ip address for those countries plzzzzzzzzzz help me try ur best to give me 1b. In bangla desh the currency is taka i said $$$ because u can understand how much it is. help help help help help help help help. if u decided to give me 1b then plzz write it a comment saying u will give me a certain amount of money plzz atleast 500m so i can get like 400$ from the 500m.
    X3S
    Sergeant Host

Sergeant Host

Dice Credits : 178

Post by X3S on 29th April 2012, 2:51 pm

Ritul I would advise you not to seek donations from a game. Also If you really wanted to assist your family you could sell your computer and cancel your internet subscriptions, that would be at least a couple hundred bucks right there. I live in India, if her condition is very severe, please contact me and show me some proof, I know of some charitable organizations that may be of some help. Good luck!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17th December 2018, 2:40 am