Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

Genesis Dyce - Host Application - Hawthorm.

Genesis Dyce - Host Application - Hawthorm.

Post by Guest on 12th April 2012, 2:28 pm

Hi all, i'd like to apply to become a host for Genesis Dyce.

Runescape display name: Hawthorm

Timezone: GMT

Cash pile: 15m

Total wealth: 40m

Any past hosting experience: Breifly hosted for "Fear One" on another account, however exams got in the way so I stopped after a couple of weeks.

Hours of Rs playing time per day: Anywhere from 3 to 9 usually. Possibly more at weekends!

Write a paragraph on why should you be ranked here: Humans are naturally inclined to take risks, hence the appeal of gambling. I enjoy the thrill of putting your cash in the hands of fate, and where better place to do this on Runescape than become a dicing host?

Of all the World 1 clans (World 2 is a joke), Genesis Dyce has struck me as the most friedly and approachable. Whereas clans like DHM will host fake drop parties and are only interested in your wallet, *cough* keylogs IRC *cough*, Genesis Dyce has some really friendly and approachable hosts; Griffin, Arun, and SAIF to name but a few.
    Moreover, your genuine Hide and Seeks have impressed me, giving away over 40m since I started chilling in your FC a little under a month ago. (Credit to S A I F and 7hb Very Happy)

I hope you'll consider my application, and I look forward to racing Arun_XD in more Hide and Seeks! tongue

Edit 1: I'm worth 50m not 40m Smile

Last edited by Hawthorm on 12th April 2012, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Total worth changed.)

A World
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 34

Re: Genesis Dyce - Host Application - Hawthorm.

Post by A World on 12th April 2012, 3:30 pm

Hi Hawthorm,
    You have a pretty good cashpile, and 3-9hour playing each day is very nice.
    I hope to see you soon in the game Very Happy

Your loyal host,
    Ebazz

Post by Guest on 12th April 2012, 3:40 pm

Much appreciated Ebazz, you too! alien

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17th December 2018, 4:01 am