Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

ME WANT RANK

Hi_Dud30

Dice Credits : 2

ME WANT RANK

Post by Hi_Dud30 on 1st May 2012, 1:09 am

Runescape display name: Timezone: Country: Age: Cash pile: Total wealth: Write a paragraph on why should you be ranked here: Any past hosting experience: Hours of Rs playing time per day: Earning the rank or Buying in(Instant): Prove you legitimacy and list it down below (Video and screenshots accepted) - - - -

Hi Dud30,(UTC+08:00),singapore,18,(used to be 440m before account got hack)now i am a poor guy...,I wanna be ranked here so i can host wagers to get some cash back and continue playing runescape =/
    I used to be a host in dicechambers
    6 hours i think...
    Earning rank =]
    I already got prove as some of the hosts bet on me to test me out... and they get paid =]
    Lord_Diddy
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 148

Re: ME WANT RANK

Post by Lord_Diddy on 1st May 2012, 1:32 am

I apologize to you Hi_Dud30, I believe when I explained on how to apply you misunderstood me, the template is locate at
    """http://www.dycegenesis.com/t5-apply-to-be-a-host-here-host-application""" ,
    if you just scroll down you will see it, copy and paste it then fill in the information. Then finally you post it as your application, this is not a proper application.

This is the template BUT all JUNKED up ------ Runescape display name: Timezone: Country: Age: Cash pile: Total wealth: Write a paragraph on why should you be ranked here: Any past hosting experience: Hours of Rs playing time per day: Earning the rank or Buying in(Instant): Prove you legitimacy and list it down below (Video and screenshots accepted)

PLEASE SEE THE CORRECT TEMPLATE ON THE LINK I PROVIDED ABOVE, GOOD LUCK AND I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY CONFUSION!

Guthix-shehab

Dice Credits : 103

Post by Guthix-shehab on 1st May 2012, 3:56 pm

Lol lowest rank is for 50m.. or earn it by doing dps and donating and more..
    X3S
    Sergeant Host

Sergeant Host

Dice Credits : 178

Post by X3S on 1st May 2012, 4:05 pm

Guthix-shehab wrote:Lol lowest rank is for 50m.. or earn it by doing dps and donating and more..

This is untrue, lowest rank buyin atm is 20m, and earning a free rank is pretty rare. Doing Dp's etc would most likely just lower your price, seeing as we don't want scammers in the FC.

Good luck!

-N1KH1L

Dice Credits : 1105

Post by Genesis on 1st May 2012, 4:41 pm

Correction. We have added a new rank.

Smiley rank's buy-in is 10m and the max bet is 2.5m, max pot 5m.

Do hope this would get more people into the host group.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 25th September 2018, 5:35 pm