Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

Noodlebrainz says Goodbye for now

Noodlebrainz

Dice Credits : 110

Noodlebrainz says Goodbye for now

Post by Noodlebrainz on 2nd May 2012, 1:27 pm

Hey guys, this may be a bit sudden, but I am going to make an announcement that I will be away for a bit. Ever since I have started playing Runescape again, I have had to spend a lot of time reading articles, "Runescape news" and checking current prices just to keep up-to-date. I used to have an awesome computer, but because of some events in the past, I had to resort to using a bad computer; constant lag, low fps and 10-15 minute load time. So that has eaten up a lot of my time, just trying to get the game starting. I guess that is one of the main reasons why I converted from a skiller to a merchant/investor.

For me, exams are approaching, and I got a ton of catch up to do lol.

I am sorry, if i am not that good of a clan member, i.e. not placing bets often. I attempt to justify this by saying that I am trying to make money in f2p (perhaps when I become a member... When my parents let me...). I have however tried to be a helpful clan member by other means, such as contributing in forums and dropping by in IRC and the FC. I do however have some personal requests to this clan. More activity on the forums or simply more members would be nice. I am not used to FC focusing on one thing, perhaps talking about other topics could improve overall clan activity. Just sugestions.

Sorry for any inconvenience for people who have been reading my articles regularly, I will try to finish them off when I return.

Any way, good luck to you all and happy dycing. Razz

P.s. I really wanted that green h'ween mask, but I guess I can work for it when I am active. Congratz to the person who wins it, and tyvm Saif for giving us an opportunity to own one. Also, I would like to thank 7hb and other hosts for the wonderfully generous dps. Finally, I would like to thank Genesis for letting me write on the forums. Smile

P.s.s. Btw, I found this clan while looking up Green H'ween on Google.

Dice Credits : 1105

Re: Noodlebrainz says Goodbye for now

Post by Genesis on 2nd May 2012, 1:34 pm

Hey there Noodlebrainz!

You will be missed dearly but I will always say this, real life is always more important than any virtual life.

So study hard and score very well in your exams!

We all see your effort and your contribution to this clan is commendable!

P.s. I was even thinking of having you as a Mod when you reach a higher post count! Very Happy

Guthix-shehab

Dice Credits : 103

Post by Guthix-shehab on 2nd May 2012, 7:39 pm

This man Is good, He is good in merchanting.
    Study and get good marks boy ! farao
    Lord_Diddy
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 148

Post by Lord_Diddy on 2nd May 2012, 10:32 pm

Yes, you will be greatly missed seeing you around, your guides and forum activeness has been a great part of Dyce Genesis! Hope you do well in your studies! See you later on!

Dice Credits : 110

Post by Noodlebrainz on 12th May 2012, 10:55 am

I have decided to log back in, seeing as I have checked the forums for activity every day. I will not be as active as I was though (until after the exam period), so the guides are still being postponed. Sorry guys. :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 14th November 2018, 1:12 pm