Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

5 posters

The seal game.

shortyxboy

Dice Credits : 169

The seal game. Empty The seal game.

Post by shortyxboy 21st December 2011, 4:31 pm

Not sure if I spelled the title right but lets get to the point.
    So if you finished the Christmas event you get many emotes this includes the seal emote. We could make a new game called the seal game. Its exactly like dicing.
    Here's how you play, once you click on the seal emote there's numbers on the back of the seal 1-6. So its basically like dicing. Pretty good idea right? Leave comments below if you think this is a good idea. The lowest the number the better just like dicing.
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

The seal game. Empty Re: The seal game.

Post by Jackdekilla 21st December 2011, 4:51 pm

It is not a bad idea but it may encounter the same problems as the idea I put forth. However I like it because not every clan has it and it is fun.
    -Another up is that like the magic wand game you cannot cheat because it does not have any talking in it like horsing does and therefore you cannot type things in
    -However the numbers on the back of the seals is usually a bit challenging to read and thus this could inspire conflict with in the fc. This in turn could create trust issues between us and the general public.

-Overall I think that the chance that people may distrust us is not worth having a fun game. However I think you should wait until the ranks comment because of the weight they hold in the fc.
    shortyxboy

Dice Credits : 169

Post by shortyxboy 21st December 2011, 5:25 pm

Jackdekilla wrote:It is not a bad idea but it may encounter the same problems as the idea I put forth. However I like it because not every clan has it and it is fun.
    -Another up is that like the magic wand game you cannot cheat because it does not have any talking in it like horsing does and therefore you cannot type things in
    -However the numbers on the back of the seals is usually a bit challenging to read and thus this could inspire conflict with in the fc. This in turn could create trust issues between us and the general public.

-Overall I think that the chance that people may distrust us is not worth having a fun game. However I think you should wait until the ranks comment because of the weight they hold in the fc.
    that's exactly why we need a host. And no offense but when ever you click on the wand all you see is a black ball.
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Post by Jackdekilla 22nd December 2011, 11:36 am

That could just be a slower computer creating worse graphics
    -if you look you can see a small red orb, a big pudding, and a white sphere
    Lumfridge/ondode
    Lumfridge/ondode

Dice Credits : 122

Post by Lumfridge/ondode 11th January 2012, 7:02 am

The seal game sounds cool!
    Its good that u cant cheat with it, with horse u can type hi-ho or somthing so its cool.
    there are a few problems:
    u cant see the colour of the seal rlly good, so the chance u missed you of your opponements emote ia bigger
    Not evryone got it, the new players from now till next xmas dont have one and cant be able to play.
    your pc gets laggy. If u have a slow pc like,me the chance is big that u get a conn lost or simething.

But without this its a rlly good idea and it sounds fun tp play (:

0ndode.
    M7A/DG9
    M7A/DG9

Dice Credits : 89

Post by M7A/DG9 11th January 2012, 10:29 am

umh it dosent Sad i havent done the christmas event Sad and for ones who didnt do it ? oh no not good
    6SA
    6SA
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 4

Post by 6SA 24th January 2012, 1:24 pm

I have seen people gamble with the seal emote..
    but I dont really like the idea..
    and I personally didnt do the Christmas Event
    because I was too lazy and i thught it was really pointless lols
    sO i dont think this is a good way... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:43 pm