Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

5 posters

Hybrid pking f2p

da rock owns

Dice Credits : 64

Hybrid pking f2p Empty Hybrid pking f2p

Post by da rock owns 31st December 2011, 5:47 pm

Ok so i started making a pking account and i thought i might help people whom are also starting pking accounts.

So originally i made it a pure strength account but changed it into a hybrid (range/str) because i fought other hybrids my level and got destroyed with their combos.

I believe to be successful as a f2p hybrid (range/strength) you need the following:

your range should be higher than your attack and strength. This is because range does not hit as high as strength therefore to even them out your range should be higher.
    (example stats: 40 att, 70 str, 75-80 range) *also think about increasing your magic to 25 and and your prayer to 35-45 for the protection bonuses and quick teleports.

A tip would be to use a combat calculator when you train. These tell you how many levels you can gain before increasing your combat level. These are found on websites like runehq and tip.it.

items to bring for hybrids f2p: iron full helm, iron platebody, green dhide vambs and chaps, adamant arrows, maple short bow, rune 2h, strength potions, power amulet, and lobsters or swordfish.

Another tip: when you are fighting someone make sure not to "safe" meaning not to eat to full hit points. This is a major turn off for many players and may cause them to run in frustration. Find a hp lvl that you are comfortable with and know that they cannot 1 hit you with and eat to that level.

For attack types use rapid for your shortbow and slash for your rune 2h.

Well that is all i have for now, if i have some more tips i will post them as a reply on this. Also leave any other suggestions. Thanks and see you in the wild Very Happy
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Hybrid pking f2p Empty Re: Hybrid pking f2p

Post by Jackdekilla 1st January 2012, 3:12 pm

I believe you should move this post to the range 2h guide because there is already a guide for this. This information would be valued a lot there I believe!
    da rock owns

Dice Credits : 64

Post by da rock owns 2nd January 2012, 3:48 am

Thanks for the feedback. i would move it if i knew how =p im kind of new to this
    hurricanewarning11

Dice Credits : 1

Post by hurricanewarning11 10th January 2012, 6:08 am

nice guide man
    6SA
    6SA
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 4

Post by 6SA 12th January 2012, 7:39 pm

Can you make another guide for p2p?
    Lumfridge/ondode
    Lumfridge/ondode

Dice Credits : 122

Post by Lumfridge/ondode 12th January 2012, 7:54 pm

Rlly nice guide man! I would reccoment this to evryone who likes pking. Its really detailed and it really helps. thank you.

0ndode.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:17 pm