Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

3 posters

Dicing suggestion

shortyxboy

Dice Credits : 169

Dicing suggestion Empty Dicing suggestion

Post by shortyxboy 4th February 2012, 4:40 am

Hey I was wondering about the irc dicing thing. There should be a prize for rolling a certain number like numbers that do not usually show up for example pretend the numbers that do not usually show up are hmm... 5 and 7 so if they roll a 5 or a 7 they get a special prize. Also we should try to have a way of communication like buying a vent channel or other chat system. I'm not sure about the communication thing but leave some comments down below of what you think.
    Thanks for reading this and I forgot to mention I changed my name from "Shortyxxboy" to
    "SL Rice" due to my pking clan.
    Edmund Foo

Dice Credits : 9

Dicing suggestion Empty Re: Dicing suggestion

Post by Edmund Foo 4th February 2012, 7:03 am

ahh yeah totally agreed with your idea!
    Hope it will be implement soon in our clan!
    2P6
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 138

Post by 2P6 4th February 2012, 9:24 pm

I did a 500k giveaway for rolling 12 or 2, shortly after BA did a roll a 2 and win a suprise item.

Was a good day Wink we should d this again Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:13 pm