Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

+7
Jackdekilla
Arun XD
kandeeh
Genesis
Host 2P6
Ozzboz
Saif
11 posters

New rule for ALL hosts & more info. on different 'teams'

Saif
    Saif

New rule for ALL hosts & more info. on different 'teams' Headof10

Dice Credits : 179

New rule for ALL hosts & more info. on different 'teams' Empty New rule for ALL hosts & more info. on different 'teams'

Post by Saif 16th February 2012, 8:01 am

I have added a new rule which I will be extremely strict towards for all hosts:

- If you go over your max pot once and I see it in the hosts log, you'll get a warning and have to show me your GP stack
    - 2nd offence: You will get a temp. host ban but will be able to be around in fc and irc
    - 3rd offence: You will be deranked without any questions about it.
    - Going 3 times over max pot will result in a derank without questions

It's your job as a host to keep these rules steady and even if the person wagering wants it, they will have to wait till someone who is eligible to host that certain wager to come on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other note, Im adding a few crews to help me keep this FC running:

- A advertising crew (Ill give GP to the advertising leader and you guys will organize people to advertise for us during peak times)
    - A PvM crew
    - A PKing team (Contact me for more information on how to join)
    - An events team (this will consist of people who will organize mini games for our betters to enjoy)

Leave a reply if you would like to join any of these, each will come with a certain rank. You are able to join more than 1 crew and Nv5, Kandeeh and I will go through all applications and release an official list for teams once we're done. Contact me if you need more information, just PM me here if Im not available.

If you do manage to get in a team, there will be special weekly prizes to the top people in teams! Also for PKing teams, there will be tryouts.
    Ozzboz
    Ozzboz
    Sergeant Host--
    Sergeant Host--

Dice Credits : 404

New rule for ALL hosts & more info. on different 'teams' Empty Re: New rule for ALL hosts & more info. on different 'teams'

Post by Ozzboz 16th February 2012, 9:19 am

Heyy saif, I think it's good you're being strict to crack down on scamming.

I would be interested in being an events coordinator.(Edited)
    I have lots of good ideas for different styles of events both combat and skill oriented, which could be for both f2p and p2p players.
    I would try to make events available for people of all timezones, and have a variety of times in which the events are hosted to get the maximum amount of people able to attend.
    I am a friendly(I hope you guys agree), well organised and active person, so could advertise these events to other betters/hosts very well.

I'm not really sure what else to put, hope you choose me Wink
    Saif
    Saif

New rule for ALL hosts & more info. on different 'teams' Empty Re: New rule for ALL hosts & more info. on different 'teams'

Post by Saif 16th February 2012, 10:00 am

Ozzboz wrote:Heyy saif, I think it's good you're being strict to crack down on scamming.

I have lots of good ideas for different styles of events both combat and skill oriented, which could be for both f2p and p2p players.
    I would try to make events available for people of all timezones, and have a variety of times in which the events are hosted to get the maximum amount of people able to attend.
    I am a friendly(I hope you guys agree), well organised and active person, so could advertise these events to other betters/hosts very well.

Thanks for the reply Ozz. I think I can put you in as an events co-ordinator. Ill wait for some more replies to come in first Wink
    Host 2P6

Dice Credits : 25

Post by Host 2P6 16th February 2012, 11:43 am

I'm happy to help out as an events person, i'm sure people enjoy my giveaways to! Smile

Good to see this SaiF! Thanks for this! Smile
    Genesis
    Genesis

Dice Credits : 1105

Post by Genesis 16th February 2012, 12:35 pm

I would love to be part of the PVM crew!

I may not know much about it but I am willing to learn from the experts. Very Happy
    kandeeh
    kandeeh
    BANNED
    BANNED

Dice Credits : 1473

Post by kandeeh 16th February 2012, 2:46 pm

I think this is a really good idea Saif, And two thumbs up for PvM crew! cheers woot woot
    Arun XD
    Arun XD
    Lieutenant Host
    Lieutenant Host

Dice Credits : 321

Post by Arun XD 16th February 2012, 4:21 pm

Nice thinking saif. I would also like to join the advetising team or the Pvm team and help develop the clan.
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Post by Jackdekilla 16th February 2012, 4:26 pm

Ozzboz wrote:Heyy saif, I think it's good you're being strict to crack down on scamming.

Yes.. I too would like to be part of this team. I feel I am qualified seeing as when this fc was still younger I came up with this idea and helped put together many ideas for it. I also have a rank which states this in the irc. I hope you choose me and I will try and be as helpful as possible when it comes to organizing these events. Another plus is that my timezone is sort of halfway in between most timezones in the clan and thus I can do events at appealing times!
    kandeeh
    kandeeh
    BANNED
    BANNED

Post by kandeeh 16th February 2012, 9:20 pm

Can every one who is interested in PvM pm me their combat levels? Im thinking about doing it once a week on Monday and I will be doing PvM all day, and it will have a schedule like low levels for a couple of hours, then medium, then high etc. I will have the list of the monsters ready by next sunday, so Monday the the 20th any one who wants to join will be able to come do some PvM with the group.
    admant234
    admant234
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 62

New rule for ALL hosts & more info. on different 'teams' Empty :)

Post by admant234 18th February 2012, 2:30 am

I like this idea Smile
    Uhm, for the PVM, is f2pers accepted? I have a level 107 but it's f2p.
    And, i would like to join the pking team too Smile
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Post by Jackdekilla 19th February 2012, 3:05 pm

requirements for pvm and pking?
    Saif
    Saif

Post by Saif 20th February 2012, 11:29 am

Jackdekilla wrote:requirements for pvm and pking?

PKing you just need to pass my tests, no req's atm.

PvM ask Kandeeh im sure there arent any req's for that too.
    kandeeh
    kandeeh
    BANNED
    BANNED

Post by kandeeh 20th February 2012, 7:40 pm

Jackdekilla wrote:requirements for pvm and pking?

No there are no req's for the PvM team, I suggest you be around level 80 at least though. Its fine if you arnt but there is a greater chance of you dying. But dont worry, no one will be looting graves and if anyone does it will be a sevre punishment. Just read my pvm thread and try to get the best gear you can for the event you wish to take place in.
    X3S
    X3S
    Sergeant Host

Sergeant Host

Dice Credits : 178

Post by X3S 21st February 2012, 6:00 pm

I know I have gone over my limit a couple times in the past. Dont worry this will not be a problem in the future!
    RaSeEn
    RaSeEn

Dice Credits : 7

Post by RaSeEn 25th February 2012, 3:09 pm

I wanna join pking team. Very Happy
    X i z T

Dice Credits : 198

Post by X i z T 4th April 2012, 3:41 pm

I Want To Join The PvM Team. (If Any Slot Left)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:36 pm