Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

3 posters

kINDA New Here

K A Z E E M

Dice Credits : 3

kINDA New Here Empty kINDA New Here

Post by K A Z E E M 21st March 2012, 12:54 am

Hey I'm kinda new here, it looks nice though this fc. Thought I should start going on the website. So yea I'm K A Z E E M, so's my rsn =)
    X3S
    X3S
    Sergeant Host

Sergeant Host

Dice Credits : 178

kINDA New Here Empty Re: kINDA New Here

Post by X3S 21st March 2012, 1:34 am

Nice yo see you K A Z E E M! we welcome new members Smile may I ask where you heard of us from? I hope to see you around in the fc and IRC! Enjoy your stay here XD
    K A Z E E M

Dice Credits : 3

Post by K A Z E E M 22nd March 2012, 1:06 am

Well a guy named Diddy was on w1 by the g.e south - west corner and he was talking about this clan so I asked him and stuff and well he kinda introduced me to it =)
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Post by Jackdekilla 22nd March 2012, 1:59 pm

Oh that is cool Very Happy. Well if you have any problems, questions or if you just want to talk feel free to pm me in-game Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:32 pm