Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

How Not To Get Cleaned

Darklordaj
    Darklordaj

Dice Credits : 9

How Not To Get Cleaned Empty How Not To Get Cleaned

Post by Darklordaj 5th April 2012, 7:46 am

Hello Guyz This is Dark Lord Aj.I am no host right now but have applied for it.Today I am goin to share points on how not to get cleaned.
    Many people get addicted to gambling,be very aware of wat ur bank is. I suggest set a milestone.
    For Example - If u got 6m or 5m u set a milestone that u will bet until 3m or 2m after that stop and try some other time.

2) Second Thing You Should do is never evern bet ur bank. Even if u know u r gonna win cause ur luck might change.

Hope This Helps U Guyz Enjoy rabbit Laughing

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:52 pm