Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

2 posters

More active members on world 1

footfetish_1
    footfetish_1

Dice Credits : 6

More active members on world 1 Empty More active members on world 1

Post by footfetish_1 25th December 2011, 1:53 am

I think that in terms of people who are in the fc, it is great. However I find that time and time again I log on to world 1, go by the music tree and absolutely nobody from Dyce Genesis is there. Perhaps if we could arrange certain times for certain members to be present, that would boost awareness of the clan?

Eddy.
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

More active members on world 1 Empty Re: More active members on world 1

Post by Jackdekilla 25th December 2011, 6:58 am

footfetish_1 wrote:I think that in terms of people who are in the fc, it is great. However I find that time and time again I log on to world 1, go by the music tree and absolutely nobody from Dyce Genesis is there. Perhaps if we could arrange certain times for certain members to be present, that would boost awareness of the clan?

Eddy.
    Awwww finally, I have been trying to get this point through for quite a while. I agree completely with what he says! At any one point we have around 2 hosts online and most of the time neither are hosting. I know that basically all of you hosts want to do this for the money but I feel that it is your duty to also host when you are not in dire need of some quick cash. I think it would be good if hosts could be requested to come and host by people within the fc. Maybe 3 or more people can request a host any less and the host does not have to come?
    This could also be a possible use of dice credits Razz

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 11:28 am