Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

2 posters

NO hosts we want hosts!

shehabmedany

Dice Credits : 1

NO hosts we want hosts! Empty NO hosts we want hosts!

Post by shehabmedany 26th December 2011, 6:42 pm

guys no hosts open half of them are just doing another thing and quarter of them are closed and the other quarter and lagging omg........ we want more hosts make the ranks LESS so more hosts=more people in fc
    boyrdy
    boyrdy
    Captain Host

Captain Host

Dice Credits : 1415

NO hosts we want hosts! Empty Re: NO hosts we want hosts!

Post by boyrdy 27th December 2011, 7:41 am

I'm sorry to hear that there aren't many hosts on. When I'm on I try to host as much as possible, but I can't be on 24/7. Also, we need our ranks to cost a lot to minimize scamming from occurring

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 1:14 pm