Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

    Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Share
    avatar
    lurre321
    Corporal Host

    Corporal Host

    Posts : 857
    Dice Credits : 91
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2011-11-16
    Age : 22
    Location : China, Beijing

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by lurre321 on 30th December 2011, 3:55 am

    Its your mistake asshole...


    _________________
    Trying to post my stats but its failing.
    avatar
    M7A/DG9
    Super Member
    Super Member

    Posts : 259
    Dice Credits : 89
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2011-11-14

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by M7A/DG9 on 30th December 2011, 4:21 am

    Bsscontrol you better let me ask u what did u get scamming? the only thing i know is detest and also i thnk you dont care about us u only care about your stupid cash pile....that 20m is not worth it in ur hands.!
    avatar
    Arun XD
    Lieutenant Host
    Lieutenant Host

    Posts : 248
    Dice Credits : 321
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2011-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Dubai

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Arun XD on 30th December 2011, 9:49 am

    Maybe his account was hacked like mine.
    So I would suggest that we should check if it is really that person.
    We should have some special code or password before we start betting on a host ,when he logs in this should be asked by other members.
    So when a host logs in and he is a hacker we would get to know.
    Hackers are on the rise now, I even got his IP address from the location he last logged in
    and contacted rs but to no avail. So we should take this special code business seriously.
    I suggest what is 1+1?
    ans=3 Very Happy
    avatar
    Ozzboz
    Sergeant Host--
    Sergeant Host--

    Posts : 289
    Dice Credits : 404
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Age : 20
    Location : The Moon

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Ozzboz on 30th December 2011, 9:54 am

    arunmahesh wrote:Maybe his account was hacked like mine.
    So I would suggest that we should check if it is really that person.
    We should have some special code or password before we start betting on a host ,when he logs in this should be asked by other members.
    So when a host logs in and he is a hacker we would get to know.
    Hackers are on the rise now, I even got his IP address from the location he last logged in
    and contacted rs but to no avail. So we should take this special code business seriously.
    I suggest what is 1+1?
    ans=3 Very Happy

    Good thinking, although I would guess most hackers who hack hosts will have seen the forums and if it is a publicly known code the hacker would know it. Perhaps it should only be told to trusted members or hosts and not publicly known?

    Edmund Foo
    Super Member
    Super Member

    Posts : 294
    Dice Credits : 9
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2011-11-25
    Age : 24
    Location : Melbourne

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Edmund Foo on 30th December 2011, 1:01 pm

    yeah i'll agreed with u arun ... have a special code will help us out better:)
    We can prevent hacking .. when we have safetly measure Smile
    avatar
    RaSeEn
    Super Member
    Super Member

    Posts : 128
    Dice Credits : 7
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Age : 21
    Location : Hong Kong

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by RaSeEn on 30th December 2011, 3:15 pm

    Ozzboz wrote:
    arunmahesh wrote:Maybe his account was hacked like mine.
    So I would suggest that we should check if it is really that person.
    We should have some special code or password before we start betting on a host ,when he logs in this should be asked by other members.
    So when a host logs in and he is a hacker we would get to know.
    Hackers are on the rise now, I even got his IP address from the location he last logged in
    and contacted rs but to no avail. So we should take this special code business seriously.
    I suggest what is 1+1?
    ans=3 Very Happy

    Good thinking, although I would guess most hackers who hack hosts will have seen the forums and if it is a publicly known code the hacker would know it. Perhaps it should only be told to trusted members or hosts and not publicly known?



    yes rhis can be done but if people who asks the code is not online. And somone gets hacked during that time . what would happen then?
    avatar
    lurre321
    Corporal Host

    Corporal Host

    Posts : 857
    Dice Credits : 91
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2011-11-16
    Age : 22
    Location : China, Beijing

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by lurre321 on 30th December 2011, 4:01 pm

    This is a good point, but we can talk to b4ss and see if he can prove this. But if he is not totally cleaned then it's not likely also he has not mentioned this. I think it was him i'am over 102% sure!!
    However this is something we should bring up.


    _________________
    Trying to post my stats but its failing.
    avatar
    kandeeh
    BANNED
    BANNED

    Posts : 243
    Dice Credits : 1473
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2011-12-27
    Age : 27
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by kandeeh on 30th December 2011, 7:15 pm

    Eek not good... Never good to hear a host scams im pretty sure im placed bets with him too, glad i didnt max Sad
    avatar
    Arun XD
    Lieutenant Host
    Lieutenant Host

    Posts : 248
    Dice Credits : 321
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2011-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Dubai

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Arun XD on 30th December 2011, 7:42 pm

    I have decided to make a post on the Runescape official forums on how to prevent hacking of accounts. As the password of people are apparently being changed even without the person getting any info in his email that his password has been changed, but the only thing which is stopping them is the bank pin. So these are my suggestion:-
    1)When a person logs in and has to trade items for the first time he has to enter the pin.
    2)When a person logs in and has to drop items for the first time he has to enter pin.
    3)If he has to make any changes to account he has to enter the pin.

    Usually when I get hacked, only the items in my inventory get vanished. So with these tactics I dont see how they can succeed in trading or dropping the item.


    I have posted this yet so I need some confirmation or changes from you guys .Please feel free to add anything and I will post the final draft.
    avatar
    Ozzboz
    Sergeant Host--
    Sergeant Host--

    Posts : 289
    Dice Credits : 404
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Age : 20
    Location : The Moon

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Ozzboz on 30th December 2011, 9:49 pm

    You should hve to have email verification tochange account details such as a password. Although to get a person invent just go to dangerous clan wars an kill the account with the items, this is also how to bypass the new f2p trade limit.

    Ipixel
    New Member
    New Member

    Posts : 48
    Dice Credits : 60
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-22

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Ipixel on 31st December 2011, 5:14 pm

    lurre321 wrote:This is a good point, but we can talk to b4ss and see if he can prove this. But if he is not totally cleaned then it's not likely also he has not mentioned this. I think it was him i'am over 102% sure!!
    However this is something we should bring up.


    WTF i'm fucking getting crazy you can see my cash pile its only like 170k or something wtf why shud i scam i did 2 20M wagers and i never scammed so why the fuck shud i scam you? Really if you lived in belgium i really shud screw your ass you know?! i'm fucking angry!

    Ipixel
    New Member
    New Member

    Posts : 48
    Dice Credits : 60
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-22

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Ipixel on 31st December 2011, 5:18 pm

    Ipixel wrote:
    lurre321 wrote:This is a good point, but we can talk to b4ss and see if he can prove this. But if he is not totally cleaned then it's not likely also he has not mentioned this. I think it was him i'am over 102% sure!!
    However this is something we should bring up.


    WTF i'm fucking getting crazy you can see my cash pile its only like 170k or something wtf why shud i scam i did 2 20M wagers and i never scammed so why the fuck shud i scam you? Really if you lived in belgium i really shud screw your ass you know?! i'm fucking angry!

    And Lurre post ffs the whole screenshot not only that chat box i wanna see if its on the real rs plz.

    Ipixel
    New Member
    New Member

    Posts : 48
    Dice Credits : 60
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-22

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Ipixel on 31st December 2011, 5:36 pm

    kandeeh wrote:Eek not good... Never good to hear a host scams im pretty sure im placed bets with him too, glad i didnt max Sad

    man i really didnt scammed him he just wanna get money? And what if it isnt true what then?
    avatar
    lurre321
    Corporal Host

    Corporal Host

    Posts : 857
    Dice Credits : 91
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2011-11-16
    Age : 22
    Location : China, Beijing

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by lurre321 on 31st December 2011, 5:59 pm

    I don't see the reason for posting so much in a row, either way.
    To your first post, why would you scam me? I really don't know, I thought we where friends, turns out I was wrong... Maybe it was because you financially couldn't pay for it but greed took the better of you. I'am not mad, but hurt...
    To your second post i'am not sure what you mean by if it is the real rs, but I don't have a whole screen shot because it was not essential to proving your scam, also I was rushed because text fades rather quickly.
    To you third post, well I have been in this clan for so long, I would be stupid to put my self at risk. I mean it would be like choosing 20m over 200m. If anyone was to fraud someone else, we have seen this, they will be banned and not be welcomed back.

    Your threats are pointless and not appropriate, I really do not want to see you again, I find it hard to see my friend backstabbing me. But you leave me speechless, how do you think you can get away with this...there are other ways than to scam even when you can't pay


    _________________
    Trying to post my stats but its failing.
    avatar
    6SA
    Private Host
    Private Host

    Posts : 670
    Dice Credits : 4
    Reputation : 41
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 21
    Location : Egypt

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by 6SA on 1st January 2012, 12:08 pm

    lurre321 wrote:I don't see the reason for posting so much in a row, either way.
    To your first post, why would you scam me? I really don't know, I thought we where friends, turns out I was wrong... Maybe it was because you financially couldn't pay for it but greed took the better of you. I'am not mad, but hurt...
    To your second post i'am not sure what you mean by if it is the real rs, but I don't have a whole screen shot because it was not essential to proving your scam, also I was rushed because text fades rather quickly.
    To you third post, well I have been in this clan for so long, I would be stupid to put my self at risk. I mean it would be like choosing 20m over 200m. If anyone was to fraud someone else, we have seen this, they will be banned and not be welcomed back.

    Your threats are pointless and not appropriate, I really do not want to see you again, I find it hard to see my friend backstabbing me. But you leave me speechless, how do you think you can get away with this...there are other ways than to scam even when you can't pay

    Kick scammers & backstabbers out of the clan, WE hate those type of ppl.


    _________________
    Road to Victory:
    New Member: [x] register
    Super Member: [x] 100 posts
    Genesis: [x] 300 posts
    Nova Genesis: [x] 500 posts
    Big Nova: [_] 1000 posts
    Big Bang: [_] 2500 posts
    Become a host: [x]
    Get promoted!: [x]
    Host a drop party for Dyce Genesis: [x]
    Become a forum mod/admin: [x]
    avatar
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

    Corporal Host

    Posts : 589
    Dice Credits : 164
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2011-12-07
    Location : Atlantis

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Jackdekilla on 1st January 2012, 3:04 pm

    Wait a second does ipixel=b4ss?
    By the way pureguy is that a really helpful post Razz?


    _________________

    Ipixel
    New Member
    New Member

    Posts : 48
    Dice Credits : 60
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-22

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Ipixel on 1st January 2012, 4:41 pm

    lurre321 wrote:I don't see the reason for posting so much in a row, either way.
    To your first post, why would you scam me? I really don't know, I thought we where friends, turns out I was wrong... Maybe it was because you financially couldn't pay for it but greed took the better of you. I'am not mad, but hurt...
    To your second post i'am not sure what you mean by if it is the real rs, but I don't have a whole screen shot because it was not essential to proving your scam, also I was rushed because text fades rather quickly.
    To you third post, well I have been in this clan for so long, I would be stupid to put my self at risk. I mean it would be like choosing 20m over 200m. If anyone was to fraud someone else, we have seen this, they will be banned and not be welcomed back.

    Your threats are pointless and not appropriate, I really do not want to see you again, I find it hard to see my friend backstabbing me. But you leave me speechless, how do you think you can get away with this...there are other ways than to scam even when you can't pay

    Look, You can not even proof that it is on the real RuneScape server. You say that i back stab you? Hahaha you are backstabbing me kid. You know I didn't scammed you. Really you are pathetic. And Dyce, you know me already a while. You know I'm legit. I should never scam people.
    avatar
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

    Corporal Host

    Posts : 589
    Dice Credits : 164
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2011-12-07
    Location : Atlantis

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Jackdekilla on 1st January 2012, 5:14 pm

    I do not see why Lurre would go so far out of his way to frame you Ipixel, and why you especially?


    _________________

    Ipixel
    New Member
    New Member

    Posts : 48
    Dice Credits : 60
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-22

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Ipixel on 1st January 2012, 5:22 pm

    Jackdekilla wrote:I do not see why Lurre would go so far out of his way to frame you Ipixel, and why you especially?

    Thats what i also dont get o.O
    avatar
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

    Corporal Host

    Posts : 589
    Dice Credits : 164
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2011-12-07
    Location : Atlantis

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Jackdekilla on 1st January 2012, 6:08 pm

    No but don't you think that is why he did not lie?


    _________________

    Ipixel
    New Member
    New Member

    Posts : 48
    Dice Credits : 60
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-22

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Ipixel on 1st January 2012, 6:18 pm

    Jackdekilla wrote:No but don't you think that is why he did not lie?

    He lies ffs i never scammed him really --'
    avatar
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

    Corporal Host

    Posts : 589
    Dice Credits : 164
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2011-12-07
    Location : Atlantis

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Jackdekilla on 1st January 2012, 6:38 pm

    Do you have any form of proof to validate your claim?


    _________________

    Ipixel
    New Member
    New Member

    Posts : 48
    Dice Credits : 60
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-22

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Ipixel on 1st January 2012, 6:46 pm

    Jackdekilla wrote:Do you have any form of proof to validate your claim?

    But the ss what Lurre gave isnt actually good proof... You can't see that RuneScape is open. The letters are weird. They aren't on the same height....
    avatar
    Genesis



    Posts : 714
    Dice Credits : 1105
    Reputation : 49
    Join date : 2011-11-03
    Age : 27
    Location : Singapore

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Genesis on 1st January 2012, 7:32 pm

    I will still be investigating your case.

    please wait for my news.

    Ipixel
    New Member
    New Member

    Posts : 48
    Dice Credits : 60
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-22

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Ipixel on 1st January 2012, 7:33 pm

    Dyce Genesis wrote:I will still be investigating your case.

    please wait for my news.

    ok ty

    Sponsored content

    Re: Host: B4SSCONTROLL, 20,000,000 coins

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 13th December 2018, 7:40 pm