Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

+2
2P6
Rug rubber
6 posters

A Legit Host

Rug rubber

Dice Credits : 1

A Legit Host Empty A Legit Host

Post by Rug rubber 5th February 2012, 3:05 pm

Arrow Sup My name is Rub Rubber and im a world 1 i r c dicer i have a 50m plus bank and i will gladly show that, you may be in need for hosts so i could become one for you. Thanks rs name Rug rubber!
    2P6
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 138

A Legit Host Empty Re: A Legit Host

Post by 2P6 5th February 2012, 3:13 pm

Unlucky today rug, come bet me some more, we can chat
    Genesis
    Genesis

A Legit Host Headof10

Dice Credits : 1105

Post by Genesis 5th February 2012, 3:15 pm

Once again, I would like to reinforce this point.

We will need more betters before we can hire any more hosts. There are still too many hosts in Dyce Genesis. Many of the betters left us since Dicing and horsing got removed. A healthy rate is 3 betters to 1 host.

The factors affecting you becoming ranked is as follows:

1. The ability to meet the fc's need

Our current number 1 need is more members and betters alike. Get more betters are you will be on step higher than the rest to get a rank.

2. Your wealth.

In the past, Dyce Genesis was small and so I allowed poor hosts. They have only between 5m-30m in their bank and this have created a problem right now. So your wealth does play a big part in getting ranked. If you are poor, chances are, you will be not actively hosting too as we lack wagers atm. Hosting will cost you a lot too in some cases, so you need a huge wealth back-up in your bank.

3. Your activeness and helpfulness in the fc.

Been active and helpful is the very basis of hosting. I want to reinforce this point as most of the previous hosts I hired are hired by basis of need. I do not want to repeat of inactive host problems in the future of Dyce Genesis. Helpfulness in fc includes explaining IRC dicing to new members, welcome new members in fc and forums alike and host some small drop parties to rise awareness of our clan.

I do hope you will understand all these points and please do not harass the leaders for rank. You will get your rank when your time comes.
    BONG
    BONG
    Captain Host--

Captain Host--

Dice Credits : 107

Post by BONG 5th February 2012, 6:39 pm

Rug rubber wrote: Arrow Sup My name is Rub Rubber and im a world 1 i r c dicer i have a 50m plus bank and i will gladly show that, you may be in need for hosts so i could become one for you. Thanks rs name Rug rubber!
    yeah we dont let any1 become host
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Post by Jackdekilla 6th February 2012, 4:09 am

There is a long process in becoming a host.
    Edmund Foo

Dice Credits : 9

Post by Edmund Foo 6th February 2012, 7:53 am

Gl with it dude!~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:15 am