Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

+2
Saif
Arun XD
6 posters

Suggestion to get more betters without much loss

Poll

Was this helpful?

[ 5 ]
    Suggestion to get more betters without much loss Vote_lcap100%Suggestion to get more betters without much loss Vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Suggestion to get more betters without much loss Vote_lcap0%Suggestion to get more betters without much loss Vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Arun XD
    Arun XD
    Lieutenant Host
    Lieutenant Host

Dice Credits : 321

Suggestion to get more betters without much loss Empty Suggestion to get more betters without much loss

Post by Arun XD 25th February 2012, 6:19 am

When I was member for a while, I noticed the working of Dragon Dyce, they were holding something called the irc giveaway, where a person needs to hold a minimum bet and the first time a number comes he gets a prize equivalent to his bet. Like we can give 12 rune sets for numbers from 1-12 for a minimum bet of 150k so this will encourage people to bet more. This does not apply for the hosts but only for non hosts. I have seen Dragon Dyce do this almost every hour and they get tons of betters. We have tried this before but not continuosly. I suggest we advertise drop party in public and then we ask them whether they know about the irc. Then we can explain them how to join the irc or ask them to PM one of the hosts. Then we tell them about the minimum pot thing and ask them to bet at one of the hosts and explain them the rules. This should be done almost every hour to gain momentum and popularity slowly. I am sure the number of betters will increase exponentially. The only problem is that this has to be done 24/7 for atleast a week only then we would be there for long.

Also I would request you to remove the runescape window beside the dice now function as most people get annoyed when they open it as they are already playing the game, and many think it is hacked.
    Saif
    Saif

Suggestion to get more betters without much loss Headof10

Dice Credits : 179

Suggestion to get more betters without much loss Empty Re: Suggestion to get more betters without much loss

Post by Saif 25th February 2012, 6:25 am

arunmahesh wrote:When I was member for a while, I noticed the working of Dragon Dyce, they were holding something called the irc giveaway, where a person needs to hold a minimum bet and the first time a number comes he gets a prize equivalent to his bet. Like we can give 12 rune sets for numbers from 1-12 for a minimum bet of 150k so this will encourage people to bet more. This does not apply for the hosts but only for non hosts. I have seen Dragon Dyce do this almost every hour and they get tons of betters. We have tried this before but not continuosly. I suggest we advertise drop party in public and then we ask them whether they know about the irc. Then we can explain them how to join the irc or ask them to PM one of the hosts. Then we tell them about the minimum pot thing and ask them to bet at one of the hosts and explain them the rules. This should be done almost every hour to gain momentum and popularity slowly. I am sure the number of betters will increase exponentially. The only problem is that this has to be done 24/7 for atleast a week only then we would be there for long.

Also I would request you to remove the runescape window beside the dice now function as most people get annoyed when they open it as they are already playing the game, and many think it is hacked.

Arun, thats a great suggestion Smile

Ill ask Cookiezz to remove the RS plug in from the site too
    RaSeEn
    RaSeEn

Dice Credits : 7

Suggestion to get more betters without much loss Empty Re: Suggestion to get more betters without much loss

Post by RaSeEn 25th February 2012, 6:26 am

Saif
    Saif

Dice Credits : 179

Post by Saif 25th February 2012, 6:30 am

raseen456 wrote:Link for only our IRC : http://wbe003.mibbit.com/?settings=a33beae6281bb409fe35e02a5dec2760&server=webirc.swiftirc.net%3A5003&channel=%23dycegenesis

and we could do this but it would cost a lot tbh
    GP isn't an issue atm.
    lurre temp

Dice Credits : 53

Post by lurre temp 25th February 2012, 6:36 am

I think it is a good idea, btw if we get more betters then we earn more money. Very Happy
    FR4
    FR4
    Lieutenant Host
    Lieutenant Host

Dice Credits : 53

Post by FR4 25th February 2012, 6:44 am

nice idea arun. yeah i see this at dragon dyce. hopefully, it will attract more peeps.

Saif:nice avatar!!
    Genesis
    Genesis

Dice Credits : 1105

Post by Genesis 25th February 2012, 2:52 pm

Hmm I can remove the runescape @ the dice now tab too.

Which would means that It will just be the irc channel in that tab.

And this is a good way to advertise the irc. I am sure many betters from cora will be attracted here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:02 am