Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

3 posters

F2p Money making guide

Danny

Dice Credits : 134

F2p Money making guide Empty F2p Money making guide

Post by Danny 25th February 2012, 7:55 pm

Hello everyone! I hope you are all excited about the upcoming events I will be holding. Intill that day I have desided to share with you a few things that can make alot of cash in f2p.

Lets start with power mining iron
    Requirements: 28 dungeoneering ( maybe a little lower)
    40+ mining (Makes it easier on yourself)
    Where: In the dwarven mine there are 3 iron deposits right next to a mysterous door.
    How: Its honestly really simple, the mysterous door leads to a little mining location with a bank deposit. Simply fill your bags with iron and deposit.
    Cash per hour: 300k-450k
    Xp per hour: 25k-38k

Muddy keys
    Requirments:55+ Health points (tank demons b4 you trap)
    25+ magic (varrock telport)
    30+ Dungeoneering (Gem bag)
    Helpful items: Explorer's ring (highest you can get)
    Where: You buy muddy keys from the grand exchange (nothing over 4.7k) Then you run to edgeville and in the middle of the lava maze there is a chest.
    How:Bring gem bag, a knife, Staff of fire, law rune, and air runes and 24 muddy keys, run to the chest and trap the demon. After that spam open the box intill you have used all your keys. Take one step back and drop all the bars then pick up all the gems. Put the gems into your gem bag. Then pick up the runes and as much bars as you can. Run till your at 20 wildy and telport to varrock and repeat
    Cash per hour: 200k-550k (personal best is 550k per hour)
    Xp per hour: 0

Anchovy Pizza's
    Requrements: 50+ cooking
    Where: Grand exchange will work fine.
    How: Buy anchovys and regular pizza's then just combind them
    Cash per hour: 100k-120k
    Xp per hour: 10k-30k

Tuna
    Requrements: 55+ cooking
    Where: Edgeville bank and range
    How: buy raw tunas in the grand exchange then go to the bank right across from the edgeville bank there is a range just cook and bank.
    Cash per hour: 100k-150k
    Xp per hour: 60k-75k

I hope this helps you guys out!
    RaSeEn
    RaSeEn

Dice Credits : 7

F2p Money making guide Empty Re: F2p Money making guide

Post by RaSeEn 26th February 2012, 2:31 am

Nice Guide . Very Happy and the Tuna Guide i already made something similar :p
    Noodlebrainz
    Noodlebrainz

Dice Credits : 110

Post by Noodlebrainz 15th April 2012, 12:00 pm

This is a very good guide. You outline the requirements of each method, informing us whether we have met the requirements and can therefore read on. Then you give a concise description of the location and method of each money-making method. Best of all, you give us the xp and cash flow rate. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:29 pm