Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

2 posters

Selling 10hp Skiller with Seal Emote!

Beaver Logic
    Beaver Logic

Dice Credits : 18

Selling 10hp Skiller with Seal Emote! Empty Selling 10hp Skiller with Seal Emote!

Post by Beaver Logic 26th March 2012, 3:20 pm

Hello all,

I'm selling a skiller of mine that I used to play. It has a fake email login and roughly a 500k bank left. Used to be a member so has some glories and wealths etc..

Nice account to do some seal hosting on or generally if you want to play a 10hp skiller.

Selling 10hp Skiller with Seal Emote! Seal

Looking for payment in RSGP, feel free to leave your offers here or pm me directly.
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Selling 10hp Skiller with Seal Emote! Empty Re: Selling 10hp Skiller with Seal Emote!

Post by Jackdekilla 26th March 2012, 4:04 pm

account history would be helpful.
    Beaver Logic
    Beaver Logic

Dice Credits : 18

Selling 10hp Skiller with Seal Emote! Empty Re: Selling 10hp Skiller with Seal Emote!

Post by Beaver Logic 26th March 2012, 4:27 pm

Jackdekilla wrote:account history would be helpful.

There not much of it to be honest. I made it, did the stats in a week got bored. It is under a year old. Was made when you got a trade limit but I made it a member so it does not have a trade limit.

You will be given all info of the account, but I have no use for it so no worries there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:38 pm