Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

2 posters

Some suggestions...

NT1

Dice Credits : 12

Some suggestions... Empty Some suggestions...

Post by NT1 12th April 2012, 10:03 pm

1. Move to a new spot - right now our spot is spammy, why not right outside the ge?
    2. Go w2 - Not many f2pers know what IRC is, that's part of the reason fc isn't too active.
    3. If we don't do #2, atleast have half of the fc seal and half of the fc Irc - this would gain trust since some people think IRC is a phish or whatever. Dragon Dyce and Smokin Mils do this.
    4. Adv the giveaways - for example you have rare giveaways, you should adv them in public.
    5. Get more strict on ranks - a lot of times we don't have ranks hosting, they should have to host for most of their time on rs, I understand they're skilling or whatever but still most time should be spent hosting.

#1,2/3, and 4 are the biggest.
    Genesis
    Genesis

Some suggestions... Headof10

Dice Credits : 1105

Some suggestions... Empty Re: Some suggestions...

Post by Genesis 13th April 2012, 4:19 am

NT1 wrote:1. Move to a new spot - right now our spot is spammy, why not right outside the ge?
    2. Go w2 - Not many f2pers know what IRC is, that's part of the reason fc isn't too active.
    3. If we don't do #2, atleast have half of the fc seal and half of the fc Irc - this would gain trust since some people think IRC is a phish or whatever. Dragon Dyce and Smokin Mils do this.
    4. Adv the giveaways - for example you have rare giveaways, you should adv them in public.
    5. Get more strict on ranks - a lot of times we don't have ranks hosting, they should have to host for most of their time on rs, I understand they're skilling or whatever but still most time should be spent hosting.

#1,2/3, and 4 are the biggest.

1. We need to have a premium location in world 1 and the Grand Exchange tutor/entrance have been by far the best statistically. Everyone who visits the Grand Exchanges needs to bump into our area first. Although it is spammy, it has the highest potential for growth seeing no other fcs are in that area atm

2. We will stay in W1. W2 is too competitive and crowded with many dicing clans already.

3. I personally try to host seal games as much as I can. Hosting seal games are highly encouraged for all hosts who can afford it.

4. We do advertise the rare giveaway in all our drop parties/giveaways and hide and seek to the public. We also have our adverts spam it while we're hosting.

5. That is why we will have monthly hosting fees. The fees atm is 2m per month and will be revised very soon. Host can earn 2m in around 30mins of hosting and does not really encourage much hosting for the month.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and I do look forward to seeing you more.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:53 am