Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

3 posters

Dicing Guide ('Dice Genesis' Friends chat)!

shoaibbwsd2
    shoaibbwsd2

Dice Credits : 74

Dicing Guide ('Dice Genesis' Friends chat)! Empty Dicing Guide ('Dice Genesis' Friends chat)!

Post by shoaibbwsd2 26th November 2011, 11:41 am

Although Genesis and the other hosts would dislike me to post this, I'm doing it anyway!
    1) Check your cashpile, if you have 5m i think you should do 50k bets on an open host.
    2) 50k bet = 100k pot. If you win, take your 100k. If you lose instead of another 50k bet, bet 100k (200k pot).
    3) Lost again? bet 200k! (400k pot)
    4) the chances of you getting cleaned is VERY VERY SLIM. Btw, patience is the key. If you lose, double your bet.
    5) This is quite convinient for you, but not for the host!
    ---- DONT BLAME ME IF YOU GET CLEANED, DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! ---
    GL!
    shoaibbwsd2
    shoaibbwsd2

Dice Credits : 74

Dicing Guide ('Dice Genesis' Friends chat)! Empty Re: Dicing Guide ('Dice Genesis' Friends chat)!

Post by shoaibbwsd2 27th November 2011, 2:49 pm

Forgot to write a summary:
    So if you lose, just double your bet. You will win once in a while and therefore profit.
    boyrdy
    boyrdy
    Captain Host

Captain Host

Dice Credits : 1415

Dicing Guide ('Dice Genesis' Friends chat)! Empty Re: Dicing Guide ('Dice Genesis' Friends chat)!

Post by boyrdy 27th November 2011, 5:47 pm

Don't worry Dice Genesis already has a guide like this
    6SA
    6SA
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 4

Post by 6SA 27th November 2011, 9:24 pm

Dice has a more detailed and simpler guide to this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 1:56 pm