Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

3 posters

Some Money Making guides for low levels(f2p)!

shoaibbwsd2
    shoaibbwsd2

Dice Credits : 74

Some Money Making guides for low levels(f2p)! Empty Some Money Making guides for low levels(f2p)!

Post by shoaibbwsd2 27th November 2011, 7:49 am

If you have trouble with money and you are not the skiller type, I have some guides that might help you:
    1) This is a really easy way. Pick up the bones dropped by the NPCs at edgeville house. Bank it nearby.

2)Pick up the ashes left by firemakers. Some spots are: Varrock West bank, Varrock East bank, Daemonheim, Edgeville and Grand Exchange.

3)If you have Level 20 Dungeoneoring, Enter the hill giants resource dungeon and you will notice limpwurt roots dropped around the area. Pick them up and bank at Grand Exchange. Each one is like 1k profit.

4)This is risky but profits. Player killers leave behind some of their kills in the wilderness. you can go pick up the arrows, food and armours to bank at edgeville.

5)Buy alot, ALOT of clay and head off to falador west bank. There, outside the barbers shop is a tap. Use your clay on the tap to get soft clay and bank at Falador west bank again.

6) (FOR VERY VERY RICH PLAYERS ONLY). Buy God Armour parts. by parts i mean: Guthix legs, Guthix platebody, Guthix kiteshield and guthix Full helm. then right click the 'Exchange sets' option at the Grand exchange clerk. Exchange these parts for a full set and sell it. You profit around 60k per exchange!
    --- ALWAYS CHECK PRICES BEFORE BUYING OR SELLING ---

7) Start off with around 20k and go to shops that sell feathers (In Lumgbridge, Port Sarim). Buy all the feathers for 6k/1k feathers. Sell the feathers in Grand Exchange for a higher price. Around 50k Profit per run.
    GL!
    boyrdy
    boyrdy
    Captain Host

Captain Host

Dice Credits : 1415

Some Money Making guides for low levels(f2p)! Empty Re: Some Money Making guides for low levels(f2p)!

Post by boyrdy 27th November 2011, 8:16 am

I like your god armor set idea Smile
    lurre321
    lurre321
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 91

Some Money Making guides for low levels(f2p)! Empty Re: Some Money Making guides for low levels(f2p)!

Post by lurre321 27th November 2011, 9:31 am

Great guide guys, keep it up!!!
    I may post some things here 2 once i get something on the hook ;D

I tried num 7, works great!

Last edited by lurre321 on 30th November 2011, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shoaibbwsd2
    shoaibbwsd2

Dice Credits : 74

Post by shoaibbwsd2 27th November 2011, 9:32 am

Thanks Lurre!
    Appreciated!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 2:45 am