Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

3 posters

My Ultimate Money Making Guide

Map_Pwner
    Sergeant Host
    Sergeant Host

Dice Credits : 67

My Ultimate Money Making Guide Empty My Ultimate Money Making Guide

Post by Map_Pwner 10th December 2011, 1:33 pm

Have you ever wondered how to make big bucks and profit a lot but investing a little bit of money in order to earn cash?Well I am revealing a money making guide like that which is none other than selling HERALDIC SETS!Here are the steps to profit a lot from heraldic sets. Step 1:Buy pieces of heraldic 2 platebody,plateskirt,helm and shield.(Buying heraldic 5 platebody,plateskirt,helm and shield is advisable when no one is selling heraldic 2 armour in pieces) Step 2:Check the prices of the items you bought in total(Not in set)You will realize you spent 50k or less to get them.When you make them setted,the price for black heraldic armour set h2(sk) is worh 214k!(220k for black heraldic armour set h5(sk)) Step 3:Although heraldic sets or armour don't really sell around Varrock or the grand exchange.It does not MEAN no one will buy at Lumbridge or Falador or maybe Edgeville.You can go to either one of the above places mentioned.(Falador is mostly recommended as there are a lot of cheapskates in Falador party room.No offence but there are really a lot of cheap people there.)
    Step 4:When you arrive at one of these places,just sell the item at a cheaper price for example''Sale 150k save 64k''for h2 or buy items that people are selling using the heraldic sets.(You should have some cash on you in case the items selling are more expensive then the price of the heraldic set) Step 5:When you have successfully sold or bought an item from someone using the heraldic set,you will realize that you profitied 100k+ from selling one of them.Repeat Step 1 again if you one to make more money!(There may be times when no one will buy heraldic sets.But don't fret,you can come again to the area at a later time or the next day and try it again.This money making guide will soon fade as everyone playing Runescape will gradually know the wide price difference when heraldic armour is a set and when it is not setted.)Hope you enjoy this money making guide!Happy money making and Merry Christmas to all!(Since it is Christmas for now Very Happy )(This post will be deleted at the end of December Neutral )
    Jagex
    Jagex

Dice Credits : 397

My Ultimate Money Making Guide Empty Re: My Ultimate Money Making Guide

Post by Jagex 11th December 2011, 5:12 pm

I've never thought if this. I have seen many people selling these sets around for cheap, but niw I know why.
    boyrdy
    boyrdy
    Captain Host

Captain Host

Dice Credits : 1415

Post by boyrdy 11th December 2011, 5:17 pm

I have tried this method a little, and I must say that it actually works quite well. The only problem is selling it, as people are usually skeptical. I think that this is good if you have the time to go around and try selling this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:46 pm