Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

+7
Genesis
boyrdy
Jagex
s darkpker s
6SA
Arun XD
lurre321
11 posters

Farewell friends

lurre321
    lurre321
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 91

Farewell friends Empty Farewell friends

Post by lurre321 19th December 2011, 3:37 pm

The last time you will see me is the 24th of Dec where I will drop 15m, I have come to the conclusion after losing 175m that I have done everything that I can do to a point that satisfies me. I have had a santa hat, I have had a eater egg, I have had a H'ween mask. I have had enough money to train my skills to its outmost potential in f2p. I have completed all the quests I have completed every task in f2p except one. I feel I have been on the top, but what goes up must come down. In this short month I have made over 200m. I'am happy to say that I have done something that I don't think any f2p player has ever done and that I have made more money than all but maybe a few hundred f2p players have. I have trained my mining to an astounding level impressing almost every player and person I cross. People usually leave runescape in loss and despair. However I feel I'am one of the few people who leave it knowing they made their goals that were set as a dream a full on reality.

Players of gratitude, you have made me what I'am today.
    Dice genesis-BA Punk
    Wise Bible-NZ paramount-Oyama karate
    AconRH,
    thuggy1,

Confessions,
    During my time in this fc I have never scammed once, but before this I have seeked revenge on those who scammed me and became one myself stealing a total of 1m from various player to whom I deeply apologize, Those who I have done wrong I apologize, those who done me wrong, I forgive you.

Last words
    BA Punk, I will leave my passwork and username to you, you may wish to use it, give it away or use it as one of your weekly give aways, you have been my best friend in RS, I have been able to talk to you about the problems we faced and you me, I hope that you enjoy your time in china. The account Wab22 I will give to Admant, I feel she may want it. AconRH, I will give to you what I have left after the drop. Thuggy1, you have given me support when I was hacked, the 6 mill that you gave me have not gone to waste. Wise Bible, I never knew why you changed name it is also sad that you don't come online anymore, your clan however made part of my runescape life, there was always someone online to talk to or to cheer me up, your friendliness is appreciated.

I think that is all. The hours spent on this game has been a wide range of emotions for me, there have been times where my heart almost stopped of bordom and times where it raced at a dangerous point of excitement. But it is time to leave... I wish everyone the best of luck, I hope I have made an impact and that I will be remembered as one of the elite members and formers in this clan.

"All it takes is a gental push..."
    Arun XD
    Arun XD
    Lieutenant Host
    Lieutenant Host

Dice Credits : 321

Farewell friends Empty Re: Farewell friends

Post by Arun XD 19th December 2011, 5:31 pm

Dont quit buddy. Everyone has some highs and lows in life. We just have to take it at the face value. Its ok if you dont play that often but just keep in touch with all of us.
    Dont resign.You might want to consider Crying or Very sad changing your decision
    6SA
    6SA
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 4

Post by 6SA 19th December 2011, 5:38 pm

No Lurre!!
    Please Don't quit!! I'll miss you badly!
    you were an amazing person! dont quit!
    like arunmahesh said there are ups and downs! please stay with us!
    Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I feel so sad please dont go! IT's so sad to see you leave after all that time you've put into this clan!
    s darkpker s
    s darkpker s
    Sergeant Host
    Sergeant Host

Dice Credits : 75

Post by s darkpker s 19th December 2011, 7:20 pm

sometimes its good to quit and move on to better things rs gets boring after a while im nearing that point too.
    Jagex
    Jagex

Dice Credits : 397

Post by Jagex 19th December 2011, 8:56 pm

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that Lurre. I wish you best of luck in the future and hopefully you return, though I doubt it considering that you are giving anything away. Also, I was wondering if I could still claim my 1m
    boyrdy
    boyrdy
    Captain Host

Captain Host

Dice Credits : 1415

Post by boyrdy 19th December 2011, 9:00 pm

Your leaving? No, you can't. You are my forum buddy and it would be hard to not have you around. Also I would like to thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this forum. During the drop party can I claim my 1m? Thanks so much Lurre, and I hope that this is the correct decision
    Genesis
    Genesis

Farewell friends Headof10

Dice Credits : 1105

Post by Genesis 20th December 2011, 12:33 am

Hey Friend!

I am at a lost of words. You were one of the pioneers here and we have went through thick and thin together. If it wasn't for you, this clan won't have gotten to where it is today. I personally thank you for your time, effort and money invested in to clan.

This came quite as a great shock to me as it is to the entire clan. You have become a pillar in this clan and with you gone, nothing can fill that void. I do wish that you will reconsider your decision and instead of quitting, take a break. Come back when you feel ready!

I have witnessed you increase your bank value exponentially and I have seen you hit the rocks. I fail to stop you from this gambling addiction and I am partly to be blamed. I am sorry.

If all my persuasion didn't work, you are always welcome back here. You works done here are permanent and you are one of the legends here. I will not take your account and please keep it safe from anyone else. Use it to come back so we know that that is you.

All the best in your future endeavors buddy! I am heart-broken! Sad
    M7A/DG9
    M7A/DG9

Dice Credits : 89

Post by M7A/DG9 20th December 2011, 2:25 am

Damn NO! Darn it y u leaving? u have hell more to achieve not jusst santa and cash....once u be members with all that cash ull never feel like leaving!!!!!!!.
    AND btw u made TEARS fall out of MY EYESSSSSSSSS.
    Edmund Foo

Dice Credits : 9

Post by Edmund Foo 20th December 2011, 2:42 am

Sometimes life comes around and go Sad im sorry to hear that lurre u are leaving runescape and leaving this forum btw im sorry to hear about it Sad
    btw U are 1 of my friends in this clan im sad that u are leaving runescape forever Sad btw u have made this clan to be famous and to be outstanding among the rest Smile
    Im speechless that u are quitting runescape becuz u are cleaned/broked ...
    Cleaned wasn't a matter of thing honestly ppl get cleaned cuz they gamble too much it made them addict to it and somehow u can earn it back Smile ... yeah and wish u good luck in the near future .... bye friend and merry christmas
    6SA
    6SA
    Private Host
    Private Host

Post by 6SA 20th December 2011, 3:13 pm

Dyce Genesis wrote:Hey Friend!

I am at a lost of words. You were one of the pioneers here and we have went through thick and thin together. If it wasn't for you, this clan won't have gotten to where it is today. I personally thank you for your time, effort and money invested in to clan.

This came quite as a great shock to me as it is to the entire clan. You have become a pillar in this clan and with you gone, nothing can fill that void. I do wish that you will reconsider your decision and instead of quitting, take a break. Come back when you feel ready!

I have witnessed you increase your bank value exponentially and I have seen you hit the rocks. I fail to stop you from this gambling addiction and I am partly to be blamed. I am sorry.

If all my persuasion didn't work, you are always welcome back here. You works done here are permanent and you are one of the legends here. I will not take your account and please keep it safe from anyone else. Use it to come back so we know that that is you.

All the best in your future endeavors buddy! I am heart-broken! Sad

We should make a "Hall of Fame" to remember the people who have greatly
    contributed in making this clan amazing.
    Arun XD
    Arun XD
    Lieutenant Host
    Lieutenant Host

Post by Arun XD 20th December 2011, 4:29 pm

I agree with epikeric . After all he has done so much for the clan.
    lurre321
    lurre321
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 91

Post by lurre321 21st December 2011, 5:57 am

Your words have touched me, I have reclaimed my 10% chance of winning in the easter egg. If I win I will join runescape once more, if not I will rarely be on, but I will be on occasionally when I'am bored. Maybe pop in once in a while... Anyways, I will try to e active while dyce is gone.
    Awesome decision Lurre, I hope that I can see you on soon!
    Arun XD
    Arun XD
    Lieutenant Host
    Lieutenant Host

Post by Arun XD 21st December 2011, 6:07 am

Good decision lurre. Just dont quit completely. Its fun having you around Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    6SA
    6SA
    Private Host
    Private Host

Post by 6SA 22nd December 2011, 8:48 am

lurre321 wrote:Your words have touched me, I have reclaimed my 10% chance of winning in the easter egg. If I win I will join runescape once more, if not I will rarely be on, but I will be on occasionally when I'am bored. Maybe pop in once in a while... Anyways, I will try to e active while dyce is gone.

Hope you win lurre, so that you will be on very active! AGAIN!
    I'll be cheering for you to win since i'm not even in the list Very Happy
    Edmund Foo

Dice Credits : 9

Post by Edmund Foo 22nd December 2011, 9:36 am

yeah im happy u change your mind lurre... thx for coming back to runescape:)
    6SA
    6SA
    Private Host
    Private Host

Post by 6SA 22nd December 2011, 11:35 am

lurre321 wrote:Your words have touched me, I have reclaimed my 10% chance of winning in the easter egg. If I win I will join runescape once more, if not I will rarely be on, but I will be on occasionally when I'am bored. Maybe pop in once in a while... Anyways, I will try to e active while dyce is gone.

Who touched you?
    I'm glad ur going to plya again
    yoyojoejoe82

Dice Credits : 69

Post by yoyojoejoe82 23rd December 2011, 1:36 pm

then luree if ur positive you want to quit maybe you should make a new account and just throw ur santa or a hween mask on it incase u do want to play again or just become mem good luck finishing that
    shortyxboy

Dice Credits : 169

Post by shortyxboy 23rd December 2011, 5:50 pm

I understand you. You've reached your goal and everything but you don't have to quit. Its just like school once you graduate that doesn't mean your done. You will still have more things to overcome. I'm not suggesting you should quit or not quit. It's your choice but remember runescape will have more things to complete. -Shortyxxboy
    boyrdy
    boyrdy
    Captain Host

Captain Host

Dice Credits : 1415

Post by boyrdy 23rd December 2011, 10:26 pm

yoyojoejoe82 wrote:then luree if ur positive you want to quit maybe you should make a new account and just throw ur santa or a hween mask on it incase u do want to play again or just become mem good luck finishing that
    Well, the only problem is that he lost his stuff betting. He doesn't have any rares atm, or atleast I don't think so. Anyways, he stated that he's going to return for a little bit
    Jagex
    Jagex

Dice Credits : 397

Post by Jagex 24th December 2011, 1:15 am

I'm glad that you decided to change your decision. I'm sure that you won't regret it. I also hope that you will build up your bank again so that you have as much excitement as you had right before you quit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:02 am