Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

+4
Lord_Diddy
Genesis
Jackdekilla
Guthix-shehab
8 posters

More people

Poll

Write please how many of your friends are active in rs

[ 1 ]
    More people Vote_lcap50%More people Vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    More people Vote_lcap50%More people Vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    More people Vote_lcap0%More people Vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    Guthix-shehab

Dice Credits : 103

More people Empty More people

Post by Guthix-shehab 19th March 2012, 2:50 pm

We need more hosts , hosts is always out of w1 we need more hosts so more people join , so please dyce genesis get us more hosts.
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

More people Empty Re: More people

Post by Jackdekilla 19th March 2012, 3:01 pm

I believe we have a good amount of hosts except for that the majority are around the same timezone :/
    Guthix-shehab

Post by Guthix-shehab 19th March 2012, 3:06 pm

Yeah i think but also if u was online for 24 hours u will not find alot of hosts logged in w1..
    Genesis
    Genesis

More people Headof10

Dice Credits : 1105

Post by Genesis 19th March 2012, 3:28 pm

Guthix-shehab wrote:Yeah i think but also if u was online for 24 hours u will not find alot of hosts logged in w1..
    ]

Hey Guthix!

I am aware of this problem we are facing now! There will be more host I can assure you and do look forward to 24/7 dicing here Very Happy
    Guthix-shehab

Post by Guthix-shehab 19th March 2012, 3:31 pm

Yeah, I think you can discus with hosts the people who are in the fc from long time and see they if they would of scamming the fc or not.

Last edited by Guthix-shehab on 19th March 2012, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Post by Jackdekilla 19th March 2012, 4:00 pm

please rephrase that, it is hard to understand :/
    Lord_Diddy
    Lord_Diddy
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 148

Post by Lord_Diddy 20th March 2012, 12:04 am

I believe its just the time area where hosts live in, maybe they should hire hosts to fill that gap of time in Dyce Genesis! But aside from that this fv has very large amount of hosts already, just need more betters as many of them have already pointed out.

Basketball Basketball Basketball

- Lord Diddy jocolor
    Ozzboz
    Ozzboz
    Sergeant Host--
    Sergeant Host--

Dice Credits : 404

Post by Ozzboz 20th March 2012, 6:55 am

We don't really need new hosts, we need more betters, the reason the hosts aren't constantly in w1 is that there is usually one or two betters, and in the case of 1 better, it becomes very tedious for the host, and in the case of two betters, usually one will stop after losing a medium sized bet...

There are always hosts on the irc, the reason they aren't on rs is that there are barely any betters, but this problem is being solved. We are growing and we are getting more and more betters as we progress.

The reason I havent done much hosting ober the last few days, is I'm at like a Third of the the wealth I had before...If you ever need someone to host wagers, just ask when I'm in Irc, but I won't be calling for some time...
    Saif
    Saif

More people Headof10

Dice Credits : 179

Post by Saif 20th March 2012, 12:19 pm

We are slowly working towards our betters. Our monthly rare giveaways will help on the whole, and eventually we will get more known.

No FC started with 100 people in their clan from the start, they all started low and gradually got higher and higher.
    lurre temp

Dice Credits : 53

Post by lurre temp 21st March 2012, 12:28 am

I haven't been in the fc in 4 days and last night when I logged in for the first time in a while I saw at least 20 people in the fc, that is a lot more than we usually have and I heard that we even have more in the past days. No big bets there but it was active, and that is a good start, it reminds me of our most active times in dyce genesis before the merge where it was an easy 5m from wagers a night!
    Soul Rader

Dice Credits : 88

Post by Soul Rader 21st March 2012, 11:26 am

lol the problem isnt really anything of what you guys said. I mean yea there arent betters but whats the reason for that? its because noone even knows about this fc in the first place.

So in this case, what would be a sensible and obvious way to promote our fc?

1)spammers?
    2)more giveaways?
    3)each member telling their friends about it? for each friend getting in the fc and the ammount of bet the person invited makes, the person who invited this friend gets a reward?

-these are all just my ideas and I may not be right but as of now, I know that unlike other succesful dicing clans, we DO NOT have spammers at the front gate of GE, we DO NOT have spammers around the other dicing clans and we DO NOT have casual giveaways for example hosts suddenly do 10m drop parties because they are in a good mood. and ofcourse for this to happen, this clan must start being popular amongst W1 betters.

Now what spammers should say in their spam? Why should people bet at us and not cora dyce? well lets list this out:

1)We have a close relationship between betters and hosts if you participate in the forums
    2)5% commision - this has to be emphasised, all betting clans are 10%...
    3)We have so many hosts online, just that because there are no betters, none are in world 1
    4)If you are scammed and this is recorded, you will get twice the refund

All these points are just my thoughts and knowledge. I hope the leaders can make some changes based on this as I know that this clan has a potential to become as famous as Cora and Id like it to also!

Cheers
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Post by Jackdekilla 21st March 2012, 4:36 pm

The thing is we do do all of this. The only problem is that we definitely have peak hours. There is about 2 hours where we have loads of spammers and giveaways. We just need to make this go on for the whole day. Usually our "casual" giveaways range from 1-3m mostly :/
    Soul Rader

Dice Credits : 88

Post by Soul Rader 21st March 2012, 11:54 pm

lol if the spammers spam for 2 hours, we might as well not have them...you get me?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 9:46 pm