Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

+6
Kaiqser
boyrdy
6SA
lurre321
CookieOmNomm
shoaibbwsd2
10 posters

Dungeoneoring Guide! (F2P) Tips Included.

shoaibbwsd2
    shoaibbwsd2

Dice Credits : 74

Dungeoneoring Guide! (F2P) Tips Included. Empty Dungeoneoring Guide! (F2P) Tips Included.

Post by shoaibbwsd2 27th November 2011, 8:39 am

Here's how i train my Dungeoneoring:
    1) If you are starting off Dungeoneoring, join a new party that has Floor 1 and Complexity 1. Join a group of 5 (the more people there are the more xp you get!). Also, disable the option 'Guide Mood' which will be enabled when you first start this skill.

2) As you level up you get more experience per dungeon. Every Time you level up, remember to click the dungeoneoring icon in your stats bar. It shows what new areas you have unlocked. When you enter a area for the first time, you get alot of free experience (once only).

3) If you are looking to gain tokens (which you can redeem for items from the shop), join rush parties. These type of parties just unlock rooms and run through the rooms without killing the monsters. You get less experience but as a result you finish the dungeon faster resulting in more tokens.

4)In a Dungeon, if you encounter a rare item, be sure to bind it. You can also bind 125 runes of any type or a magical blast box. Most players bind 'Fractite 2h Swords' which is the best weopen for a f2p inside a dungeon.

5) Training runecrafting in a dungeon is not a good idea as you only get 1xp (sometimes 2xp) per 10 rune essences. If you are low on money pick up the torn bags left by the monsters and sell it to the smugger for a high price.

6)Once you have completed every room you can access at your level, click 'Reset Progress' button in the Party Options tab. By doing this, you will get extra experience per dungeon. Complete floor 1 to the max floor you can access to reset this again. If you reset too soon you do not receive a bonus.

I now have 71 Dungeoneoring in-game.
    GL!

Last edited by shoaibbwsd2 on 16th December 2011, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    CookieOmNomm

Dice Credits : 281

Dungeoneoring Guide! (F2P) Tips Included. Empty .

Post by CookieOmNomm 27th November 2011, 8:48 am

Do you have tips for skillers?
    shoaibbwsd2
    shoaibbwsd2

Dungeoneoring Guide! (F2P) Tips Included. Empty Re: Dungeoneoring Guide! (F2P) Tips Included.

Post by shoaibbwsd2 27th November 2011, 8:53 am

Well, if you have good skills, try exhausting every resource on the boss room path. I am not sure how much bonus xp you get from this but you surely get mining, woodcutting and fishing xp. If you do this you get a new title, i forgot the name but the description is: 'You displayed Mod_Marks (something, lol) by exhausting every resource on the important path.'
    Yeah, i have a bad memory.
    GL!
    lurre321
    lurre321
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 91

Dungeoneoring Guide! (F2P) Tips Included. Empty Re: Dungeoneoring Guide! (F2P) Tips Included.

Post by lurre321 27th November 2011, 9:32 am

That is a long and insightful guide, I HATE dungeenering, I can say it is in par with rune crafting Razz. I think this might give me a little idea of how to "get it over with" Razz
    6SA
    6SA
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 4

Post by 6SA 27th November 2011, 9:09 pm

Nice,
    I've always never had the patience for dung. now and finally i can level up faster.. xD
    boyrdy
    boyrdy
    Captain Host

Captain Host

Dice Credits : 1415

Post by boyrdy 30th November 2011, 1:00 am

Oh, that's what prestige is. Thanks!!
    lurre321
    lurre321
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Post by lurre321 1st December 2011, 1:26 pm

aah, iamma start rushing like hell!!
    Kaiqser

Dice Credits : 207

Post by Kaiqser 2nd December 2011, 1:21 am

Rushing isn't always the best, for floors 30+ i recommend doing large as the xp to time ratio is better than doing small floors
    Jagex
    Jagex

Dice Credits : 397

Post by Jagex 2nd December 2011, 2:35 am

Anyone currently want to dungeoneer with me? I will be playing for about an hour more
    shoaibbwsd2
    shoaibbwsd2

Post by shoaibbwsd2 2nd December 2011, 12:19 pm

I am saving for a gravite 2h, after i got hacked and hacker wasted 20k tokens on law staff and nature staff.
    I can dungeon with you when i am online. Level 69 Dungeoneoring atm.
    lurre321
    lurre321
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Post by lurre321 2nd December 2011, 1:00 pm

wow...
    iam so sorry to hear that!!!!
    I also want some more tokens.. Smile
    maybe your guide will help me out!
    Jackdekilla
    Jackdekilla
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 164

Post by Jackdekilla 15th December 2011, 10:40 am

For a lot of the early rooms you can get more xp by doing it small or med rather than by doing it as large because of the speed.
    boyrdy
    boyrdy
    Captain Host

Captain Host

Post by boyrdy 15th December 2011, 10:22 pm

Actually it's recommended to do floors 1-30 on small
    Jagex
    Jagex

Dice Credits : 397

Post by Jagex 15th December 2011, 11:18 pm

I heard this, but I also heard that for lower levels you should do your highest possible floor at medium if the floor is above 20
    Arun XD
    Arun XD
    Lieutenant Host
    Lieutenant Host

Dice Credits : 321

Post by Arun XD 16th December 2011, 8:09 am

according to me fractite spear is the best weapon as it has all 3 forms of attack stab,slash and crush so according to the weakness of the enemy we can defeat it easily.
    What do you guys think?
    shoaibbwsd2
    shoaibbwsd2

Post by shoaibbwsd2 16th December 2011, 11:29 am

arunmahesh wrote:according to me fractite spear is the best weapon as it has all 3 forms of attack stab,slash and crush so according to the weakness of the enemy we can defeat it easily.
    What do you guys think?
    That is true, fractite spear is a good weapon but I think the fractite 2h sword is better, maybe as i don't melee is dungeons. Who knows! I hit 200+ with fractite mauls and i am a mager Razz
    Correct me if i am wrong! Ill check on the RS Wikia just in case.
    boyrdy
    boyrdy
    Captain Host

Captain Host

Post by boyrdy 16th December 2011, 10:00 pm

Fracite spear may be the best all around weapon, but the fracite 2h is the most powerful weapon overall for f2p in dungeoneering
    FR4
    FR4
    Lieutenant Host
    Lieutenant Host

Dice Credits : 53

Post by FR4 17th December 2011, 1:21 pm

thanks for the info Very Happy im lvl 33 dung now Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:21 pm