Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

3 posters

SELLING ACCOUNT LEVEL 93+1 >:) STARTING BID AT 1m!!!

Defazzled|Dolzo
    Defazzled|Dolzo

Dice Credits : 192

SELLING ACCOUNT LEVEL 93+1 >:) STARTING BID AT 1m!!! Empty SELLING ACCOUNT LEVEL 93+1 >:) STARTING BID AT 1m!!!

Post by Defazzled|Dolzo 21st March 2012, 5:33 am

Msg Ur Bids.

Here is Skills:https://i.imgur.com/utPEs.jpg

Here is bank:https://i.imgur.com/KgOUV.jpg
    Guthix-shehab

Dice Credits : 103

SELLING ACCOUNT LEVEL 93+1 >:) STARTING BID AT 1m!!! Empty Re: SELLING ACCOUNT LEVEL 93+1 >:) STARTING BID AT 1m!!!

Post by Guthix-shehab 22nd March 2012, 5:54 pm

Are you trusted? or you gonna scam us?
    Defazzled|Dolzo
    Defazzled|Dolzo

Dice Credits : 192

SELLING ACCOUNT LEVEL 93+1 >:) STARTING BID AT 1m!!! Empty Re: SELLING ACCOUNT LEVEL 93+1 >:) STARTING BID AT 1m!!!

Post by Defazzled|Dolzo 23rd March 2012, 2:34 am

I have been in the fc for about 6 months and my first acc in the fc was DuB My Skill
    X3S
    X3S
    Sergeant Host

Sergeant Host

Dice Credits : 178

Post by X3S 23rd March 2012, 3:54 am

These are good stats but please use the forums in-built picture uploader that allows the pictures to be seen on the forums itself. To do this click on insert image in the top bar when you make a post. Try editing this one Smile If you have any questions feel free to pm me or ask me on IRC. Also, I have moved this to the correct forum please post in the account trading forum next time. Thanks

-N1KH1L

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 11:11 pm