Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

3 posters

selling lvl 67-70 account (iamdic3r) starting bid at 4m

lillygirl67

Dice Credits : 6

selling lvl 67-70 account (iamdic3r) starting bid at 4m Empty selling lvl 67-70 account (iamdic3r) starting bid at 4m

Post by lillygirl67 28th April 2012, 11:25 pm

Runescape name:iamdic3r
    my name:lillygirl67
    introduction:it is a good account and a little famous it can kill people at the lvl of 70s and have even killed a man with lvl 81
    i will start the bid from 4m it has completed all the f2p quest and some of the member's quest too look at the picture for his other level's it have alot of event emote's and his name is not that bad
    https://servimg.com/view/17475361/4]selling lvl 67-70 account (iamdic3r) starting bid at 4m Untitl13[/url]
    if you cant see the full image go to the link above it

Last edited by lillygirl67 on 29th April 2012, 10:48 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add a screen shot of my levels)
    Noodlebrainz
    Noodlebrainz

Dice Credits : 110

selling lvl 67-70 account (iamdic3r) starting bid at 4m Empty Re: selling lvl 67-70 account (iamdic3r) starting bid at 4m

Post by Noodlebrainz 29th April 2012, 2:24 am

I just like to comment. From my past experiences of auctions, starting bids were relatively low, whereas for this case it seems a bit high. If you really think this account is worth a considerable amount, you should provide more details.

For example: screenshots, also details of net bank value, quests completed and stats. Additionally, provide minor details such as progress in dungeoneering, lodestones activated, and whether you have completed the stronghold of security and player safety trials.

Furthermore, I don't know anyone who posts a maximum limit in an auction; there is no limit for maximum bid, except what people are willing to bid. I do however wish you good luck. Smile
    Guthix-shehab

Dice Credits : 103

selling lvl 67-70 account (iamdic3r) starting bid at 4m Empty Re: selling lvl 67-70 account (iamdic3r) starting bid at 4m

Post by Guthix-shehab 29th April 2012, 4:40 pm

It's levels isnt very high...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 7:17 am