Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dyce Genesis

Welcome to Dyce Genesis! Please register yourself in this forums! Do not use your Runescape password!

Have a nice day!

Dyce Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F2P: W1 GE Entrance! Join our IRC to start dicing! Daily 10M Dp! Monthly Rare Giveaway going on!
Congratulations to Saadi for been our new Technical Adminstrator! He is our newest Staff of Dyce Genesis! Congratulations to Griffinsclaw! He's been promoted to a Sergeant from Corporal for hardwork! Grats! Stajo is our newest Smiley rank! He can take up to 2.5m bet [5m pot]!

+2
Lord_Diddy
Extreem dyce
6 posters

hosts should be on more suggestion

Extreem dyce
    Extreem dyce

Dice Credits : 204

hosts should be on more suggestion Empty hosts should be on more suggestion

Post by Extreem dyce 21st April 2012, 10:34 am

hey guys i think the hosts are too much bussy with their own....

i mean in total the clan is now 2-5 hours not dead

all the hosts host when the leaders are in

leaders in fc - hosting
    leadrs not in fc - dead

this has to change!
    Lord_Diddy
    Lord_Diddy
    Private Host
    Private Host

Dice Credits : 148

hosts should be on more suggestion Empty Re: hosts should be on more suggestion

Post by Lord_Diddy 21st April 2012, 2:09 pm

Well technically I only get to see the leaders for like 1 hour, maybe a little more and then their off to sleep, I'm in EST time zone which makes me opposite of their clock. And me I'm kind of tied up with basketball this weekend. But this issue I'm sure will be resolved! And will soon work out!
    Genesis
    Genesis

hosts should be on more suggestion Headof10

Dice Credits : 1105

Post by Genesis 22nd April 2012, 8:58 am

Many have brought up this issue to me. Am still trying to solve it.

Making Dyce Genesis 24/7 is not easy. We will need more suitable hosts doing this too.
    bhavesh1

Dice Credits : 31

Post by bhavesh1 23rd April 2012, 2:15 pm

whenever i go online i find very less hosts online and from them many of them dont even take bets we will have to do something like that and the the thing told by extreme dyce is correct
    bhavesh1

Dice Credits : 31

Post by bhavesh1 2nd May 2012, 11:09 am

i see the hosts online most of the time but dont take bets they do their own work we should chuk those hosts and keep hosts who r good and who take wagers most of the time
    M7A/DG9
    M7A/DG9

Dice Credits : 89

Post by M7A/DG9 2nd May 2012, 11:36 am

Umh hey Genesis i can help u solve this problem soon Very Happy cause im GMT+7 so i can host 2-3hrs beofre the usual clan time ( meaning when leaders are on). And on weekends i can stay for 3+ hrs Very Happy
    lurre321
    lurre321
    Corporal Host

Corporal Host

Dice Credits : 91

Post by lurre321 2nd May 2012, 1:07 pm

I could not agree more with this. However, I usually can only host till around 6-11 on week days (8+GMT) while i want to play the game for any other part of the day. The only resolution is to hire hosts that go on later/earlier. I have the same time as most other hosts. Therefore we only have a 5 hour or so active time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 3:02 am